Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    There's no official timeframe yet.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    ohh yes you are right - either that or simply remove it from merchant- no one sane will bother anyway.
    Please supply documentary evidence that you are qualified to practice psychology.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    At 100gc per egg, which might be a bit hopeful, that's the best part of 6.9m gc. We'd best start saving!
    I would call 200 coins a bit hopeful.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Please supply documentary evidence that you are qualified to practice psychology.
    I think this is where a box should pop up - to verify - you are a person not a robot well sorry that I am also off topic - but could you please try to allow other people to have a different opinion and not be so condescending, - thx in advance
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Wondrous Residence is way too expensive. 4995 eggs should be highest price under consideration. Even at that price it would not be worth it.
    Dear TSO team please remember that the purchase price of residence only gives us room for 100 people. Upgrades that give extra population cost extra and should not be part of initial price. Either give us 555 population immediately and reduce the price to 4995 or keep the upgrading and reduce the price to 3000-4000 eggs.
    TY.
    Price reduction will work for me. I want to upgrade it myself. The residence is truly wondrous and truly super-overpriced.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    Phase 1 of Easter event lasts 3 weeks. Also Easter Sunday is part of those 3 weeks. Easter is on 21st of April. So earliest start is Tuesday 2nd of April 2019 (Events start on Tuesday now, right?)
    Last year the event started on the 26th March and Easter Sunday was April 1st, so just one week of event pre-easter Sunday. This year Easter Sunday is April 21st so event may not begin until at least 2 weeks into April (Maybe 15/16th at a guess). May be one of the reasons they slipped in the Valentine's event?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm really looking forward to this event! So much great stuff to choose from. No way I'll be able to get everything I want, but I think thre's a charm in that as well - really having to consider on what I should spend my precious eggs.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Totally insane again to ask 9995 eggs for stuff.
    If egg cost 50 coins (very very modest guess more likely to be 80 coins each) the building would cost half a million coins.
    Who can afford that?

Seriously, I am quitting the game because this nonsense!

TSO!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    Totally insane again to ask 9995 eggs for stuff.
    If egg cost 50 coins (very very modest guess more likely to be 80 coins each) the building would cost half a million coins.
    Who can afford that?
    I would say that many can afford one as 500k is not that much. One Haunted mansion, Nords residence or Frozen manor is already 200k-300k alone so selling two would already cover the cost of one plus some of the upgrades. Even for a million coins the building is better than 3 of the previous buildings and takes only one spot on the island. Also anyone who has done enough MCC chains can 'easily' get one or two Wondrous residence by trading/selling MCC buildings, one smokehouse is around 500k and I've had over 3 of em dropping, same for Strongholds that have been 1.5-3m coins in the past

I'm glad there are enough purchase options in the shop for people who do not care about another regular production building, geo, mg, vet, mod etc.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 09.04.19 at 18:03.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Do we know what time the event is starting on the 15th?

Reply to Thread