Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter Event 2019

World
    Newfoundland
    I have picked what I would like to get, but it is very, very doubtful, unless I spend the biggest part of my day playing the game, which is out of the question.

Major General 5795
    General Boris 6695
    Princess Zoe 2495
    Gold Hearted Geologist 1495
    Courageous Explorer 1895
    Intrepid Exlorer 1295
    Iron-Willed Geologist 1195
    Wondrous Residence 9995
    Spring Park 2945
    Floating Residence x2 730
    MMA 4959

No Required 39494
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    BTW the event actually shop offers 2x Wondrous Residences and 2x Spring Parks.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    Why nobody speaks about something really important happened recently? The Christmas tree has been REWORKED AFTER the shop has been closed!!! Mad Scientist didn't have such destiny no matter all players' comments how useless it is but was really expensive...Everyone who bought the Mad Sci bought him with hope he will be reworked - it never happened, and when i saw the Christmas tree and it's hilarious rewards i simply choose not to buy it... and all of a sudden BB says hey now u have chance for 3 codexes and no chance for coal anymore... All arguments against reworking the Mad Sci were that reworking him won't be fair to those that didn't buy him during the event! But now... changing items AFTER the event has gone long time ago...
    BB sent clear message - buy whatever you want from the shop BUT IT'S NOT CERTAIN IT WILL REMAIN AS IT IS!
    And now Easter event is coming with huge variety of items in the shop and people have to choose what to buy. BUT who can tell what is the best to get?! It is very possible AFTER the event the worst offers to turn out to be the best (but intentionally skipped by the players) offers...
    So BB keep on with this "great" work but keep in mind that even the most loyal players have their tolerance limit.
    A handful of players asked for him to be reworked, that by no stretch of the imagination is all. BB made no response to those requests and yet here you are moaning about the failure to deliver on the ignored request in a thread which is intended for the Easter event and not about that general or about the Xmas tree.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Wondrous Residence is way too expensive. 4995 eggs should be highest price under consideration. Even at that price it would not be worth it.
    Dear TSO team please remember that the purchase price of residence only gives us room for 100 people. Upgrades that give extra population cost extra and should not be part of initial price. Either give us 555 population immediately and reduce the price to 4995 or keep the upgrading and reduce the price to 3000-4000 eggs.
    TY.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Wondrous Residence is way too expensive. 4995 eggs should be highest price under consideration. Even at that price it would not be worth it.
    Dear TSO team please remember that the purchase price of residence only gives us room for 100 people. Upgrades that give extra population cost extra and should not be part of initial price. Either give us 555 population immediately and reduce the price to 4995 or keep the upgrading and reduce the price to 3000-4000 eggs.
    TY.
    i agree... lol. but it looks amazing maxed though

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post

Has for increasng prices i think it's because of what i said above. BB wants people to chose things. Having 12 MMAs is already a lot... lol. Also the adventure drops are increased from last year i think.

I was exagerating to make a point... lol i know we can only have 9 i think. i was just trying to say that if we think about it many of us already have too many MMAs...lol And yes i know that there's no such thing as too many MMAs but we do...

Just change your mindsets and you'll enjoy the game a lot more, sooner or sooner we might not have one

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    TY.
    ohh yes you are right - either that or simply remove it from merchant- no one sane will bother anyway.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortador View Post
    68.870 eggs if you wanna buy all buildings, gens, geos and exps.... really??? might need to drug ourselves and die in front of the computer to get that))
    At 100gc per egg, which might be a bit hopeful, that's the best part of 6.9m gc. We'd best start saving!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry, might be somewhere else on forums, but is late to search :P do we have an ETA for the event?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Phase 1 of Easter event lasts 3 weeks. Also Easter Sunday is part of those 3 weeks. Easter is on 21st of April. So earliest start is Tuesday 2nd of April 2019 (Events start on Tuesday now, right?)

Reply to Thread