Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Adventure Pricing

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

hahahaha

well I read above all comments and agreed wholeheartedly with all and laughed out loud too
    my take is on map frags price what advens cost we get regularly from searches each day.
    I want to talk about the need to do storm recovery x 3 on the new quests and the lack of chances to get Sinbad and the besieged city adventure from doing treasure of knowledge adventure, we have to do a good few before we are lucky enough to get a besieged city for our efforts.
    why bother fixing what doesn't need fixing concentrate what does need to be fixed on NEW content available.
    if this is about new players not being able to afford the advens u have changed prices on tell them to ask in trade and i'm siure many players will give the likes of bk rb solt gunpowder etc for a fish

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Very nice. Cant wait until it goes live.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    hahahahaha +1

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oh dear, following on from the great loot nerf, we now have the price nerf.
    While most of the changes shown above aren't drastic, two stick out like a sore thumb: Sons of the Veld with an eye-watering 50% price hike, and Black Knights which shows an anomalous price hike in map frags yet a reduction in gem costs???
    You also don't have to be too much of a cynic to spot that the increased costs happen to be on the advs demanded by daily and guild quests, so forcing the increase where we don't have a choice.
    It's also rather pointless amending any adv costs involving gems until you fix the broken gem shop, 5 months and no sign of you even acknowledging this problem. Seeing as your bean counters judge the popularity and viability of TSO on how much we spend on gems, not fixing the shop seems tantamount to suicide.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    You guys get paid for it? You should be ashamed, pointless changes.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Not the changes I have been waiting for, but at first glance they seem fair. Worth a shot and see how it works out.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I got as far as reading the SotV increase and laughed my coffee all over the screen.

Increasing the price of Sons of the Veld, arguably the most useless adventure ever, and one that has millions already in star menus across the servers of the world cos barely anybody plays them with any frequency or real desire......

Unless BB are about to change the mechanics of this adv, or are going to make the xp and rewards actually worth doing as a troop loss/xp/reward ratio, then it is just another example of the devs not having a clue about this game.

I can't comment on the other changes atm as my eyes are still full of tears of laughter.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I agree. Raising prices of adventures that no sane player would pay for, no matter what the price is, that is waste of time and space.
    What needed to be taken into account in the adjusting, is also the drop rate, and the different factors that make them attractive or unattractive to most players.

I dont think this is a very important topic in the first place, with the number of problems the game has that needs attention, it does surprise me that you have the time and manpower to fiddle with something so pointless as this.

Did BB just get a new manager who does not yet know how to spent time and resources??
    Last edited by Urd123; 22.03.19 at 05:18.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey, fix the lag !!!

World
    Sandycove
    Don't know about this BB.
    Seems to me your time would be better spent preparing for the Easter Event so we can have a smooth launch.
    Not making a kerfuffle about something so insignificant.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant see the problem think some complain for the shear fun of just moaning.....if they have dropped the price on most of them which they have and covered the ones ppl will play and increased the prices on the rubbish ones then what does it matter no one was buying them anyway so who cares if there increased

Reply to Thread