Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Adventure Pricing

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't remember the last time I bought any addies, so makes no difference to me, just like most high level players. Looks more like a plan to try and get more newbies to buy for gems, so BB can make more cash rather than fix any genuine issues.
    Would much rather BB concentrate on sorting out these weeklies, so there is more variation, rather than force players down a path they don't want to go doing addies to get those required by weeklies. No one wants to do WW, so we all struggle to complete that one. had 1 person in 3 nights actually want to do it, but after 3 hours of trying to find others, we gave up.

Skilled Student EdwardTheSlayer's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I have 3 SotV if anyone wants them for free, cause I couldn't give them away at a SotV convention of SotV lovers.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    How about increasing the drop rate of follow-up adventures like MSE its been YEARS since i got one and it was always fun to play.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    How about increasing the drop rate of follow-up adventures like MSE its been YEARS since i got one and it was always fun to play.
    yeah i have few of them left handy when u need buffs but ur right its a nitemare getting a drop

World
    Sandycove
    One good thing I see is the adventure box got a price drop; best way for lower level players to get Nords/SA/Outlaws when you don't have a 50+ explorers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    That would be nice.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Newfoundland
    good joke, but April 1st is in 1 week
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    As usual I'm out of step - I quite like SotV. I do it when I want a rest for the higher level games. I almost never buy adventures for gems & only occasionally for map parts but I did notice quite a few have gone DOWN in price.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    *puts on paranoid tin foil hat*

50% increase in the black knights map cost
    25% decrease in the black knights gem cost
    black knights event upcoming

I suspect the rest of the price changes might be smoke to cover for the above changes :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    First of all, thank you for providing some notice of the change, that is in itself a refreshing example of an improvement.
    As to the changes, they don't seem to be drastic. I would agree though that charging ANYTHING for SOTV is futile.
    I didn't even realise that scenarios were available for map frags (goes to show how long it is since I browsed the adventure section in the shop).

World
    Sandycove
    You know when things are really bad with the game when BB use this distraction technique, * cough observatory. You know things are really, really really bad when BB have to resort to a `rebalancing' as a distraction technique. See it for what it is, I mean even the gobbaldy gook of a reason for doing it made no sense. They have shown before that they are useless at the rebalancing of the game, so this is clearly a minimal tinkering which doesn't effect how players play to any extent, but gives a topic for the forum and a nice front page splash to move on from the failings of the last event and recent updates.....Now if they rebalanced drop rates that would be worthy of our attention....although suggesting an update to follow-ons would bring our attention back to the broken observatory...so they were probably right to stick with the merchant....
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread