Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Adventure Pricing

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    You know when things are really bad with the game when BB use this distraction technique, * cough observatory. You know things are really, really really bad when BB have to resort to a `rebalancing' as a distraction technique. See it for what it is, I mean even the gobbaldy gook of a reason for doing it made no sense. They have shown before that they are useless at the rebalancing of the game, so this is clearly a minimal tinkering which doesn't effect how players play to any extent, but gives a topic for the forum and a nice front page splash to move on from the failings of the last event and recent updates.....Now if they rebalanced drop rates that would be worthy of our attention....although suggesting an update to follow-ons would bring our attention back to the broken observatory...so they were probably right to stick with the merchant....
    :-D - that does kind of make a twisted sense. I still think April 1st would make more sense. I kind of like the Bounty hunter increase. a 90% increase by the way,- but still make no difference what so ever. Maybe someone have a hungry cat.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I really don't think y'all have any business "rebalancing" anything until you fix the "features" of the game that continue to not work months later. Lag, broken observatory, unusable giant battle blueprints, missing giant battle camps, jumping gens, ridiculous loading times, broken gem shop (not that I'd ever buy a single gem again), and as of today (again) the excelsior purple thing is bugged after the first roll of the dice. Some of us have been asking for you for years to implement a usable guild management interface where we can see last login, guild quest completion for all players. That would be useful. This -- utterly useless.
    Last edited by rathbone93; 23.03.19 at 05:40. Reason: adding more bugz
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    *puts on paranoid tin foil hat*

50% increase in the black knights map cost
    25% decrease in the black knights gem cost
    black knights event upcoming

I suspect the rest of the price changes might be smoke to cover for the above changes :P
    You been on test server haven't you

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    *puts on paranoid tin foil hat*

50% increase in the black knights map cost
    25% decrease in the black knights gem cost
    black knights event upcoming

I suspect the rest of the price changes might be smoke to cover for the above changes :P
    Can put good money on the ''newly adjusted grey version'' of the BK coming to a screen near you during the summer - to ''fill the void between Easter and Halloween of course'' lol.......

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    no point changing the cost of addy. ive got over 500 as it is. finding them faster than i can do them. will be even easier to get addy after easter as ill get a 3rd intrepid and princess zoe.

What needs to be sorted out is the weeklies and drop rates of follow up addy.

Very few players do the weeklies simply cause they r not cost effective and neary impossible to get the addy needed for some of them IE the thiefs.
    Whir;wind not a [rob i got about 60 of them in stock but finding players t do it with is hard.

But maybe should start working on the flash problem cause if u dont the game wont be here next year.
    Other browser game companies started working on swithcing to HTML5 2 years ago and most r now ready to switch. Yet BB r still refusing to switch away from flash. or even think of ways to get round the demise of flash.

Maybe ask Travien games how to port from flash to HTML5 lol.

All u guys keep saying is use slim browser but thats not an option cause flash wont be around to even use that piece of garbage.

Sometime next year adobe is removing flash player from its servers. windows and mac r doing an update to remove flash from every PC.

So if u want this game to grow u need to get rid of flash.

But my guess is no one at BB knows how to program in HTML5 lol.

But going on the settlers history collection still having the same bugs it had at launch 25 years ago they dont know how to fix bugs lol.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i agree with t00tie `s post
    Last edited by damien762; 23.03.19 at 19:57.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    no point changing the cost of addy. ive got over 500 as it is. finding them faster than i can do them. will be even easier to get addy after easter as ill get a 3rd intrepid and princess zoe.

What needs to be sorted out is the weeklies and drop rates of follow up addy.

Very few players do the weeklies simply cause they r not cost effective and neary impossible to get the addy needed for some of them IE the thiefs.
    Whir;wind not a [rob i got about 60 of them in stock but finding players t do it with is hard.

But maybe should start working on the flash problem cause if u dont the game wont be here next year.
    Other browser game companies started working on swithcing to HTML5 2 years ago and most r now ready to switch. Yet BB r still refusing to switch away from flash. or even think of ways to get round the demise of flash.

Maybe ask Travien games how to port from flash to HTML5 lol.

All u guys keep saying is use slim browser but thats not an option cause flash wont be around to even use that piece of garbage.

Sometime next year adobe is removing flash player from its servers. windows and mac r doing an update to remove flash from every PC.

So if u want this game to grow u need to get rid of flash.

But my guess is no one at BB knows how to program in HTML5 lol.

But going on the settlers history collection still having the same bugs it had at launch 25 years ago they dont know how to fix bugs lol.
    Please stop hi-jacking threads for your own personal agenda's.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    u really are clueless no wonder people leaving the game for good

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    minor changes which most players won't notice nor worry about.

you should consider the selection of advs instead
    how often do you sell the ones currently available?
    for the nils reduced price won't help at all, just saying

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    no point changing the cost of addy. ive got over 500 as it is. finding them faster than i can do them.
    Why so few? Just counted mine and because of all the trash advs I have well over 5000 adventures. Cannot give most of them away.

Reply to Thread