Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Adventure Pricing

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Please, please, please stop tinkering with these minor issues and resolve the bug with the Observatory, I see nothing in the forum that shows that BB is dealing with it, Change log 19/03/119 said Dealing with Aslem (not fixed)

I had not considered leaving up until now, but I am beginning to run out of patience

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GRB3396 View Post
    Please, please, please stop tinkering with these minor issues and resolve the bug with the Observatory, I see nothing in the forum that shows that BB is dealing with it, Change log 19/03/119 said Dealing with Aslem (not fixed)

I had not considered leaving up until now, but I am beginning to run out of patience
    We're definitely still working on the Observatory. Please don't be alarmed by the lack of updates on that matter.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    We're definitely still working on the Observatory. Please don't be alarmed by the lack of updates on that matter.
    I guess a lack of updates is never alarming as it is the norm.

Like others I am slightly lost on why the need to fix such a minor item as perceived incorrect pricing of ADV has been done. I honestly cannot remember the last time I purchased an ADV from the shop and I suspect a lot of others are the same.
    Now if this is a phase 1 and phase 2 is to nerf the adventure searches so that those with an increase are less likely to drop. Then that is a whole different matter and very devious.

What would be a good area of focus and see if you can break the new norm. In that on start of the Easter event there does not need to be maintenance within 24 hours of it starting, as it is broken.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Please stop hi-jacking threads for your own personal agenda's.
    Please stop pointing the finger at people making absolutely relevant remarks.

BB pretends that they want our feedback on their useless, uncalled for, and ridiculous game change. So they get feedback. Sorry that it doesnt please you.
    Now if only they would care about that feedback, and if only they would ever be open and transparent in their answers concerning the points that players bring again and again to the table, instead of their smoke-screens and double talk, probably players would stop bringing those points to the table...

Back to the OP : the only coherence shown in this game change is a reduction in all gem prices, with an increase of the cost in map frags for those addys buyable with gems. The goal is pretty obvious and doesnt concern our "economy capabilities". It's nothing but another incitement to buy/spend gems ("Get more for your bucks!"). And while it's absolutely understandable, the attempt at making it look like something else than simply pressing the lemon, is undecent.

To go further, and as many other players point out : does BB even really care about the feedback? It strongly seems that they dont, as they never adress the issues put forward, or only to communicate about them with double talk... The fact that BB announces unwanted, unnecessary changes when so many of us have been waiting for weeks that they fix observatory, for example, (and many other necessary fixes) and cant be bothered to give us a deadline for the problem resolution, is in itself outrageous. Wheter they simply "follow orders" or not, the team really shouldnt feel proud...
    Last edited by Kelza; 30.03.19 at 18:14.

Reply to Thread