Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Change how to send explorers

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Explorers

Can we not get a check system for Explorers, it takes ages sending them all out individually.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 06.11.19 at 10:42.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    could i surgest an extra tick box where you approve the task to repeat the given task until a X box is ticked on the pop up of the explorer or geologist where you pay to finish early by paying.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i'm lovin all these explorers, but i am getting to the point where i just cant be bothered to send them or i randomly click on any search just to hurry up!

far too much (very boring) clicking, please fix it bb.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTristan View Post
    wouldnt be nice if you would make a menu for all our 45 explorers like that menu we send our gens too addies ? and just click the kind of search and send them all at once out for search (treasure or adventure) by just clicking next to their fotos?

Merged
    this seems like a very sensible idea

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Could not agree more...I am an old fart and it is really starting to hurt my wrists having to send out 50 explorers one at a time.
    What do they call it..Carple tunnel?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    +500

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post
    Make a group tab. and then put all the explorers that does the same in the same group. Then you can send a group instead of one... with 44 explorers ... it's getting tedious
    I fully support the whole idea and anything would be better than sending them 1 by 1. But I like this^ suggestion the best.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if we could make a use out of Tavern and have our explorers in there along with a simple way to organize/group them and send them out.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +1, esp. to KarstenL's and Trigintiljon's suggestions: groups of explorers (and geo's?) in the tavern.
    And to make me perfectly happy, have the generals waiting in the tavern, too instead of all over the island.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB: If you can't be bothered with making group searches, could you then at the least just make a "stupendously prolonged treasure search" that will take 5 - 10 times as long as a prolonged, but giving a multiple of the prolonged ressources.

If you are really nice you could make a settings element that allows the user to deciede how many times a prolonged search the explorer is to be send.

If you don't log in for 48 hours and the explorer have been going for more than one prolonged search, the loot you get is only the same as for a prolonged search.

As many others I'm getting tired of sending 50+ (53 in my case) every day.

Reply to Thread