Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Change how to send explorers

World
    Northisle
    Select a task -> select all explorers that can do it -> send.
    There are click games and mobile games out there if clicking is your thing...

World
    Sandycove

Cool

After missing out yet another send out of pages of explorers yesterday simply because I could not face it yet again, I had a thought, well really two. The other was depressing concerning the thread on the discrimination that BB continues to believe to be acceptable regarding the treatment of different servers! ( For the record BB IT IS NOT ! )
    This more positive thought was, in my view easier to implement in keeping with the game. Create expeditions for explorers. Yes I know `expeditions ' are already used in another context in the game, but I'm sure someone can come up with another name, I'm not going to do all BB development work, and a group of explorers is a better use of the term than used to describe pvpoo
    The expedition would allow all explorers of type and skill set to be grouped into one clickable icon and then sent out on one type of search with one click. The rewards of that search will just be just a multiplication of the number of explorers in that expedition. The number of explorers can be shown as a small digit within the icon. There maybe some work on whether the loot is random amongst that number or all the same, or even a different loot table for expeditions, but for now its a thought to get away from all this mindless clicking which is reaching ( all ready there in my case ) monotonous levels.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    90 explorers x 4 clicks per sending each explorer = 360 clicks = very boring and aimless, I rarely send them out at all now between events which devalues the time and effort that went into gathering them.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    We need one simple checkbox. If checked; automatically send to last search. Simple solution.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    They have to redo the UI in the Unity version so I'm pretty sure this will be improved at the same time or shortly after.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    your faith in gods ear Mannerheim

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Pleas fix this... THIS alone is making me lose intrest in the game. To grind is OK, but sending out 4 lines of explores ONE by ONE. Latly I most days dont! And my games is slowing right up, just as 2020 did!

qawpaw
    amen!!!
    its overdue to get that option implemented.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    It's a great pleasure to send explorers one by one. This way you can get acquainted with them and get to know their personality. Build some personal relationship.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't think the idea will work because of the same problem as they had with free moving of buildings.
    It uses lots of data and the servers don't like that.

Reply to Thread