Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Crashes After Every Adventure Completion

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Game Crashes After Every Adventure Completion

My game totally freeze whenever I return from a completed adventure.

Flash totally comes to a standstill and all warehouse totals are showing "0".

I have to reload and go thru the whole insane long reload time (15 minutes on my 5mbps connection) just to get my game back after every adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    things are worse now, just clicking on an adventure in the star menu results in the game slowing down and freezing permanently within seconds - this is happening on 3 separate computers I am using at home, your only way out is to completly reload and suffer the 15 minute load time for a new session. still waiting for the tech staff to respond to this.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Have you tried resetting your router and modem?... It's worked for me before when lag got out of hand, and I don't know why... but it certainly may be worth a try. Have you tried using another connection?

Btw support is not reading these forums, you need to fill out a support ticket through the homepage under the Help/Support link. Good luck!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah Absolute, this has been going on for over a week now - since the Valentine event ended. Have restarted my modem several times in between.

I find it really sad that BlueByte staff now ignores bug reports and pleas for help posted by gamers in their own forum.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Did you check your internet connection?

https://www.speedtest.net/

This old game needs a quick connection, and ping must be low.

Reply to Thread