I don't know if this one has already been suggested (there is over a hundred pages of Suggestions these days, so can't really read them all)

In the Quest Book, you get various "pay X goods"/"collect X goods" or "hire X troops"/"delegate X troops" Quests (especially on the Weekly Challenge). However, it won't let you pay until you've already collected. Since I've normally maxed out most of my goods and troops, I have to get rid of the required Goods/Troops somehow (such as Trade), to then Collect them again, Pay those goods and then Collect them for a second time. This is both annoying and frustrating (especially when on the clock like the Weekly Challenge).

I suggest a way to pay X Goods with a single button on the Quest Book screen if you have enough. For simplicity, a single "Pay" button if you have enough for all of the Goods on that Quest rather than an individual button for each Goods in turn or a piecemeal payment. That way you could put the button at the bottom of the screen where there is more room.

This means completing the Quest only requires you Pay once and Collect once instead of twice as I currently end up doing.