Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Return

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    What a pity many will get next to no time to take part as the will be in work. Would have been better to run it on a Sunday - though that would mean having the dev team on stand by for the hotfixes.

And, why bother with this bit on the sneak peek? STUFF THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT IN THE EVENT
    You do know Sunday is less than one day due to the clocks going forward.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still they could pick a weekend...lots of us wont be able to play it. Not fair to lot of players thought.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    last time they ran this event it was a total disaster and was removed within a few hrs due to so many complaints about it. It still stands as the most hated event ever. 1 of the complaints was having to do black knights as most players avoid that addy unless they need to do it.

So its either a joke to wind us up or their going to get more players to quit the game by running it.

It was going to be an aprils fools prank but it wasnt ready in time so they ran it as a summer event but were forced to cancell it within a few hrs and replaced it with a crisis event.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I always was a legs man

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Well, party poopers, I am happy to announce that I still rate Black Knights as the best balanced adventure, and enjoy playing it.
    I did have problems with the visual aspect of the event last time round. Its no biggie, just log out if you dont like it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    "Fool me once, shame on you
    Fool me twice, shame on me".

18th century quote, says it all

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hopefully an April Fools, which is good apart from the ducks part. They've been gone too long from the lake since you introduced that ridiculous PvP tower.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

HunyBun
    "Hopefully an April Fools, which is good apart from the ducks part. They've been gone too long from the lake since you introduced that ridiculous PvP tower."

I think its actually a shooters "hide", thats why theres no ducks
    Last edited by HunyBun; 30.03.19 at 23:32.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by GenHavoc View Post
    The thing that worries me most when I look at the announcement is that the marching Black Knight has the skinniest legs I've ever seen. How does he not fall over while wearing all that heavy armour? I don't think my generals have skinny legs, does that mean they WILL fall over on adventures? Is there going to be a skinny legs buff to stop that happening? and what about when travelling to and from an adventure? I have enough problems with getting my troops there without being too seasick to fight when they do, the last thing they need is legs that won't hold them up.
    A rare picture of a Black Knight without his armor:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    not happy, you have purple ducks but no flying pigs !!!!!

Reply to Thread