Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 09/04/19

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Any chance of Dev Diary on the Easter Event before it starts on 15th?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Fighter View Post
    Any chance of Dev Diary on the Easter Event before it starts on 15th?
    Sometime next week I imagine.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    dont we normally get dev dairy on the Fridays b4 events start

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    guild quest still broken

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty_chook View Post
    dont we normally get dev dairy on the Fridays b4 events start
    No, we normally get the Dev Diary weeks before the event, which makes sense, it gives us time to plan and prepare for the event, especially now with so many new things introduced. The newly introduced practice of getting them in the last moment is.... well.... newly introduced.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No, we normally get the Dev Diary weeks before the event, which makes sense, it gives us time to plan and prepare for the event, especially now with so many new things introduced. The newly introduced practice of getting them in the last moment is.... well.... newly introduced.
    we used to but most of the time now there usually pretty close to the event start which i agree is a pain as i like to plan ahead

World
    Newfoundland
    As much as I love seeing pop buildings in The Merchant, I find that 14995 gems for a Wondrous Residence (understatement of the year) is a tad steep.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    changelog specifically says "Fixed an issue that prevented Guild Quests from being completed"
    When I opened the quest book today the guild quest is still partially hidden and when clicked it shows one of the early main quests. When is this going to be fixed so we don't have to keep visiting other islands just to get it to show correctly.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    As much as I love seeing pop buildings in The Merchant, I find that 14995 gems for a Wondrous Residence (understatement of the year) is a tad steep.
    Vastly agreed, and you'd still only get it at level 1 when it has 12 upgrade levels, which will cost you in total over 20k grout, 10k beanstalks, 30k granite, 11k coins, and more... All that for a mere 655 pop at lvl 12... Only non-decorative item of next event that I'm clearly not planning on taking.

But hey look, you can buy 10 of them in merchant, isnt that great? More milking attempt...

And so, is the Observatory finally fixed, one event later? Or is BB adding insult to injury?
    Last edited by Kelza; 09.04.19 at 16:18.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    There is apparently a known issue with "bigger" players taking an unfair advantage of their in-game economical power to """plan ahead""" a little too well, when they get early informations on events.

Reply to Thread