Reply to Thread

Thread: Pathfinder - PvP - Colonial Granite quest change in dropp rate requered.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Pathfinder - PvP - Colonial Granite quest change in dropp rate requered.

In the Pathfinder quest i find the quest to claim 2 or 3 colonies and the second option is often to gain 1000 granite from colony yields.

The second option seems for me rather impossible because i need over 30 to 40 times to send my explorers to find a granite colony yield with Granite.

It doesn't mather if i search for a small, regular or large colony.

I found a post on this from july 2017 and a responce on it in august 2017.

As there are many more higher level players and many players have more friends because of playing coop adventures for weekly quest etc. there will be needed an adjustment being made in balancing the drop rate of player owned granite and other colonys as well.

The max of sending out an explorer to find a granite colony should be 5 times. You pay 150 coin and 150 sausages every time you sent out the explorer to find an large colony.

When there is no player owned granite colony there should be a bandit one wich will be added to the player owned numbers after the player wins and defended the colony.

Please help me to find a new balance in this subject to react to this topic.

Thanks Suwisan.
    Last edited by Suwisan; 02.04.19 at 16:40.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 i use to do the colonies for pathfinder until they implemented the above, i found finding the granite colonies or lack of very frustrating indeed

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I presume this is a side effect of pvp not really being touched for a long time. It could probably do with:

1) Rare resources being made more common (as they are no longer valuable)
    2) New resources such as plat/mahog being added
    3) Extra Large colonies?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Its not the issue what kind of resources I need, but the quest in Pathfinder wich ask me to gain 1000 granite from colony yields.

Its not ok to find those kind of choices after more than 50 times spending 150 coin and 150 sausages.

Even the players who like to play pvp made the choice to cancel pvp in Pathfinder.

Suwisan

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The problem is getting worse again after it seems to be resolved.

Until now i sent 3 times 42 explorers to find a granite colony. small, regular and medium but not one is find. No bandits and no player ones.

Setting back old parameters with a maintance?

World
    Newfoundland
    I'll second that even though it seems BB has long lost interest in the "pvp" they've introduced.

This week for Pathfinder, I have to yield 3k granite. Should be do-able.

Issue is that I sent 5 explorers out, each showing me 9 different maps, and out of 45 options not a single one was a granite colony regardless of owned by another player or not...

So yes I could deactivate the pvp from my Pathfinder, but my water castle is not completed so if I can combine its upgrading with gaining some rewards from Pathfinder, it sounds like a (good) plan.
    But for BB to not address the weird randomness of colonies on offer when they themselves expect us to go after some elusive ones...

Edit: I've sent the same 5 explorers again and out of the 45 maps they offered only 1 was granite! Ridiculous percentage, 1 granite colony out of 90 maps, especially as I bet I wont be holding that colony once conquered for more than a day as this is apparently in high demand.
    Last edited by Elco; 23.09.19 at 13:24.

Reply to Thread