Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Notes: Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Notes] Improvements for Weekly Challenges below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Torkav

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Without seeing the details, these look good revisions.
    With better rewards for sub quests, what about making them non sequential so you don't get stuck for 7 days if you don't/can't complete the first one?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    hi,
    i think it is a good plan.
    to realy choose we should get access to all parts @once

greetings

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I like the sound of the improvements being made but for me personally, when resources are included, ie make 160 gunpowder, it is usually double the amount made that you have to pay. I would have preferred to see it more balanced rather than double the resources being paid out, especially as some of the resources in the weekly challenges are expensive. I personally dislike having to complete adventures as part of either the weekly or guild challenges, preferring to choose when and what adventures I want to do, this is mostly due to working shifts and finding it hard to complete them in time. Just my thoughts, am sure plenty others don't mind

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Im glad you are doing something about the weeklies!!

That being said i was hoping to be reading something like " we have re worked the questline, this meaning that instead of doing 3 of one adventure there will now be different adventures to do"... But guess my hopes were to high

giving me tokens for each sub quest is not what i was looking for, im just sick and tired of having to do 3x SAME adventure... Please do consider making it abit more exciting to do

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the Archaeological Excavation weekly challenge, the "Complete 3 scenarios “Storm Recovery”" is just silly as you need 3300 grout for this so compared to the cost of other adv's it's just not worth doing. I'd either reduce the grout cost in Storm or reduce the number of scenarios to do

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I know I speak for many when I say we want more option of adventures to be completed for the weekly.

Ultimately even though we could get the 3x ToW e.g. it's boring as heck doing the same thing 3 times in a row. Especially as it's a crapshot if you got Pathfinder that asks for a hard adventure too.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    I know I speak for many when I say we want more option of adventures to be completed for the weekly.

Ultimately even though we could get the 3x ToW e.g. it's boring as heck doing the same thing 3 times in a row. Especially as it's a crapshot if you got Pathfinder that asks for a hard adventure too.

Agree fully

GenHavoc
    Quote Originally Posted by caracon View Post
    I like the sound of the improvements being made but for me personally, when resources are included, ie make 160 gunpowder, it is usually double the amount made that you have to pay. I would have preferred to see it more balanced rather than double the resources being paid out, especially as some of the resources in the weekly challenges are expensive. I personally dislike having to complete adventures as part of either the weekly or guild challenges, preferring to choose when and what adventures I want to do, this is mostly due to working shifts and finding it hard to complete them in time. Just my thoughts, am sure plenty others don't mind
    Agreed on all points.

Tokens on sub-quests is a brilliant change I think. I can't always do the whole chain so it's great to get something for the things I can do.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I like the idea of tokens for sub quests so thats a bonus. I agree with several already that 3x same adv is very boring. Agreed that 3 storm is very expensive for the rewards so hopefully change it to something like 3x sceneios of Storm, Riches and 1 of the others for example. Then we would have a little choice to play on

Reply to Thread