Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    first thought is, very good , you have listen to us, and if all requirements are not down to a lucky drop of an adventure, that is good. i might do some.
    my problem is >> is the list wording for adventures, where a list is mentioned there should be a choice, ( a list is more than one in english, , not knowing german, the translator who converted it into english got it wrong, what word was used on the german site ?.)

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If i can get the adventure easily its will be better, but i like the quests to have random tasks so its not the same thing every time, its why i like the Pathfinder more, its 9 random tasks every week from a long list.

World
    Newfoundland
    Any timeframe as to when those changes will be introduced?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This cant happen soon enough for me i like the idea of the weekly challenges but frankly it was impossible most of the times due to the adventure issues...so if i can get the needed ones for map frags i will be all over them...also allowing us to get tokens from the sub quests is great the higher your lvl the harder it was to get the tokens so this will allow everyone to some point get tokens and with the new buildings due in easter it now makes them more appealing

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    As I have mention in another thread, at level 55 the adventures to do are Dark Brotherhood, Wild Mary, Tomb Raiders, at level 56 the adventures are Woodcutter and 1st/2nd thief. I certainly miss a step here, why not tailor adventures first? Not sure about most other level 56 players, but I am nowhere near being able to do (multiple) Woodcutters or 1st/2nd thieves yet.
    The increase in difficulty is quite high in just 1 level.

World
    Northisle
    Did the weekly a few times, then dicided the rewards are not worth to do them (for me).
    So just curious how the rebuilded weekly would look like, maybe give it a try again.
    So far i like the way "the Pathfinder" works, even when You can just do a part of the weekly challenges the rewards can still be nice.
    Would be nice if the weekly get something simulair.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pccenter View Post
    what about a button "I don't want weekly challanges"
    Great idea

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The inclusion of coop missions is a major problem when you don't have others interested in doing them. I think the resources needed to complete some quests are off putting,

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    If we dont want to do dailies, we can cancel them.... big X button!
    If we dont want junk that the explorers manage to find, same story.... big X button!
    If we dont want to do weeklies.... too bad! No X button!!!

Give us the choice to kill it if we dont want it, instead of having to continuously clutter up the quest window. I for one would immediately select a PERMANENT delete option.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some small moves in the right direction, but very, very late and some of the most ridiculous elements aren't being addressed, like the choices of scenarios mentioned above, and the "lists" of a single adv/scenario to be done multiple times.
    Once again, a promising idea ruined by poor implementation and an apparent detachment between the authors and the real (TSO) world.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread