Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost daily login even though just played this morning

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    There aren't any bugs reported for the daily bonuses, so the only reasonable explanation is you didn't log in on Monday. You logged on Tuesday and didn't notice you did not receive daily bonus. Logging on Wednesday is 2nd day in a row logging to the game so you get daily reward for Day 1, tomorrow you will get day 2 (if you log) etc. till next Monday when you will get the 100 gems (if you log daily ofc.) and counter will reset - next Tuesday will be Day 1 again.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    There aren't any bugs reported for the daily bonuses, so the only reasonable explanation is you didn't log in on Monday. You logged on Tuesday and didn't notice you did not receive daily bonus. Logging on Wednesday is 2nd day in a row logging to the game so you get daily reward for Day 1, tomorrow you will get day 2 (if you log) etc. till next Monday when you will get the 100 gems (if you log daily ofc.) and counter will reset - next Tuesday will be Day 1 again.
    Like I said, on Tuesday, I logged in on morning and evening. If I missed the Monday, I should have seen the lost rewards with big X's on the morning, not until the morning, right?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't why you saw the lost reward in the evening - lag or something else... But if u received it on Tuesday this is a clear indication you have missed to log on Monday. New day for the game starts at 01:00 your local time.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    There aren't any bugs reported for the daily bonuses,
    Oh there are plenty of bugs. Pretty sure these have been reported too, years ago.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had the same some time ago...in fact, i have it again right now...only now i cannot logon at all..as the start of the event is hanging my logon attempt..

I hope it helps, this was BB reply on my ticket:
    Please remember that to be eligible for the next Daily Log In Bonus, you must log in, and then claim the reward from the presented window containing a green check mark, and your progress from the week. You must claim the bonus via the green check mark between 00:00 and 23:59 each day, for the next bonus to appear.

When you log in daily, you must refresh the page, or otherwise re-enter the game, every 24 hours. Days on which you fail to claim the bonus, or otherwise do not log in; regardless of whether or not you were actually online, disable your eligibility for the next day's bonus.

Also note that if you fail to claim a bonus for a day, or multiple days, your bonus will expend the next log in to reset the counter, which sometimes causes confusing visuals (such as a counter filled with red Xs). This is intended, as you are only meant to receive a bonus for consecutive log ins, so the first consecutive log in (the day after the missed days), will result in the first day of your new Daily Log In Bonus week.

So, if you don't click on the green check mark you didn't claim your daily bonus...and then you wil loose the weekly bonus.
    As there is no check BB received your daily bonus claim...you are basically ...
    It would be better if you would just receive a mail with your daily bonus in it, so you have prove you logged on.
    Last edited by gatchina; 14.04.19 at 18:25.

Reply to Thread