Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost daily login even though just played this morning

World
    Newfoundland

Lost daily login even though just played this morning

https://imgur.com/a/MHgyF0x

This morning, I logged in, used some buffs, checked my mail and stuff, then logged out. Now, I logged in and lost the daily login rewards.

In the screenshot, the Steak duration is 2 days, and it still has 1 day and 15 hours left. It proves that I just used it 9 hours ago. I'm pretty sure that I also logged in yesterday.

I tried to send a ticket to the Support, but just got an explanation how the daily login rewards work, which I've known already.

Could someone help please?

World
    Newfoundland
    This morning there was a maintenance to implement the upcoming Easter event.
    If I base myself on the time you posted this, then you buffed your building with a steak around noon/lunchtime CET, right after maintenance was officially done.
    So you would have had your daily login reward at that time (unless you managed to login before the start of the maintenance).

But if you missed out on your daily login, the only logical explanation is that the last time you were online was not yesterday, Monday, but Sunday.
    And as you are "only" pretty sure, but not entirely sure, that might be the root of the confusion.

See which day (as in Day 1 or Day 2) you'll get tomorrow after logging in, and you'll have the answer as to whether you lost or not your daily reward?
    If it's Day 2 then all is well but if it is Day 1, then check again with Support?

All the best!

World
    Newfoundland
    Today, I get the reward for Day 1. So, what is wrong in this case? There is no way my last login was on Sunday. If my last login were on Sunday 23:59, there had been more than 44 hours until I lost the daily login rewards, while my buff had run only 9 hours. I really don't understand this.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Your screenshot shows only that you have logged 9 hrs earlier - on the same day - 09/04 (Tuesday). You have missed to log in on Monday 08/04, so 09/04 is the first day of the consecutive logins, so you get the reward on the next day - today 10/04. And that's all... nothing mysterious ;-)

World
    Newfoundland
    If I missed the Monday, I would lose the login rewards immediately when I logged in on Tuesday morning, not until the evening, right? I logged in on the morning, everything was fine, and I lost the rewards when I came back in the evening.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    And how exactly you lost the rewards in the evening??? You get the daily reward on first login for the day...So on Tuesday morning you did not get any reward because it's your first login (you missed Monday) so today you get reward for Day 1 (two consecutive days)...

World
    Newfoundland
    what is your timezone?
    the login timer runs on GMT afaik
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    And how exactly you lost the rewards in the evening??? You get the daily reward on first login for the day...So on Tuesday morning you did not get any reward because it's your first login (you missed Monday) so today you get reward for Day 1 (two consecutive days)...
    That is exactly what I don't understand here. I lost the reward at 20:44 on Tuesday, and I used the buffs at least 9 hours ago. What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    what is your timezone?
    the login timer runs on GMT afaik
    My timezone is CEST, Germany.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok... Let's start from the beginning... with a very simple question... Did you log in on Monday?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    Ok... Let's start from the beginning... with a very simple question... Did you log in on Monday?
    I was pretty sure that I did log in on Monday. Darn, after those questions, I kinda doubt my memory now.

Reply to Thread