Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Garrun the Trapper is missing from the lists of seasonal adventures.
    Tomb Dodgers is missing from the Co-op's loot table.
    What time will the hotfix disable play, and for how long please? Answer preferred in BST as we have no idea how Carpathian Mountain Time relates.
    Please can we have the compensation mail for the explorers failing to find eggs on the initial search straight away, as there is a distinct disadvantage to players who draw the random "acquire xxx eggs" quest in their first set of quests.
    Assuming we'll be getting at least 1 happy Hour around the event, can you please fix the gem shop, it's been broken for 6 months now.

General Boris also calls to mind the anomaly in units we've had since Day 1, there are 4 meatshield units of increasing quality, 4 damage dealers each an improvement on the previous ones, but we've always been stuck with only 1 very weak swift unit.
    game has been crying out for an improved swift unit to make the original 9 types more balanced, something akin to a mounted bowman/cataphract/lance rider you meet on the adventures.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 13.04.19 at 05:28.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Doubled the price of Floating Residence? Any reason for this?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Answer preferred in BST as we have no idea how Carpathian Mountain Time relates.
    Like Brexit Standard Time is any better.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    New items, new explorers,geos etc all that is awesome,but loot in eggs from adv almost same in past few years.Before, we had x3 loot for seasonal adv events but no more.Amount for this year is x2 times more then last year Easter event.This mean we need to do 2 times more adv per day now.Last year Easter total 27310 eggs to claim all bldgs,gen. geos etc.This year amount of eggs is over 40k now.Doing all day adv even with prem time + tons of explorers still need about 2k eggs per day.With 30+ explorers u need to do 10 YWC or 20 depends of your luck with low and high loot in eggs. Some other adv 20+ per day to get 1500-1600 eggs from loot on prem.Depends what adv u gonna play all day long for event.Also count time for each adv travel till finish.Good luck to all.
    With 3x loot there was a chance for zero eggs in the loot and XP was not doubled nor tripled. Now we always get eggs and XP is doubled. I prefer the current system.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Like Brexit Standard Time is any better.
    It's Universal Time for many good reasons. :P
    We love our new CM.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Doubled the price of Floating Residence? Any reason for this?
    Think they've mixed it up with the Improved Floater.
    We love our new CM.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Pirate's Life is a waste of time as a x2 adventure as it is only available for gems and even if you were planning to buy it you would get more eggs by simply buying them from the merchant. Would guess the devs don't know that, or just assume the players are daft?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Pirate's Life is a waste of time as a x2 adventure as it is only available for gems and even if you were planning to buy it you would get more eggs by simply buying them from the merchant. Would guess the devs don't know that, or just assume the players are daft?
    Its in the Guild market and the devs knew the vote results months ago.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 14.04.19 at 17:27.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    they cant say when the hotfix will be done till they know whats probs r in the event after it starts. But going on every event over the last 2 years expect at least 1 hotfix lol.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, easter is always one of my fav events...

however before starting i am impressed and actually overdosed by what we can buy this year. I find it is too much.. but okay lets be it like this.

But what really annoys me... beside all the new stuff which is already expansive and egg consuming... you really had to make more expansive the geos from last year, explorers from last year and spring park and floaters too???

i mean we dont get more eggs from adventures but we need to pay even more????
    that is absolutely not coherent to me ! I am really willing to spend time and effort into this event but with that 200-400 more egg per thing(compared too last year) I am completely not happy!

Reply to Thread