Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    re the Tribute Building.

I am totally confused re this. It is mentioned for the first time in the Event Dev Diary,but we are given absolutely no information about how to obtain it.

I have now been told by other players it is in ACHIEVEMENTS, no not the event achievements even....the ordinary ones under missions, for HLT.

WHAT??

So is it event related, will it still be an achievement reward for HLT after the event and WHY are we given no information about it anywhere that I am aware of, other than the brief info in dev diary?

Yet another shot to yourselves in the foot BB!
    To be fair it wasnt that hard to work out i got the tribute before the event even started wasnt worth collecting imo but its done it has nothing to do with easter they just bundled it in there ...just cause its HLT related and thats x2 guess it helped pointing it out to people

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Enjoying boris seems on a par with vargus so very happy... also grabbed the 3 explorers the new one is ok i guess .....also the observatory is proving handy could do with another to shorten the cooldown managed 11 Horseback with it within the 2 hr window

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Enjoying boris seems on a par with vargus so very happy... also grabbed the 3 explorers the new one is ok i guess .....also the observatory is proving handy could do with another to shorten the cooldown managed 11 Horseback with it within the 2 hr window
    Impressive. Care to share your fast Horseback guide?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Impressive. Care to share your fast Horseback guide?
    I would if i had a map i but just do it as i land as there is only 6 leaders you can do it in 6 attacks ....mma full of recruits will kill any camp on the map..... i do use soliders for the bottom leader as i can take out the 2 camps and leader with one attack and thats the only 2 leaders i relocate for all the rest are killed from where i land and take any camps out as they pass through them....

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah the Observatory is an absolute killer in this event. I have all my MMA skilled to the max including max travel speed and it takes around 10min per Horseback. When the gens land I send one to the middle boss, move 2 down and then rest to the middle sector when the boss is down: http://prntscr.com/ndmj4a

When the adv ends I start another one and send 4 MMA + Nusala. Can do 10-11 Horsebacks easily in 2 hours which is ~1k eggs.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Sounds good, 1 k eggs in about two hours. Unfortunately can only be done once every other day. But I'll give it a try. Thanks for tips.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Sounds good, 1 k eggs in about two hours. Unfortunately can only be done once every other day. But I'll give it a try. Thanks for tips.
    i do 20-30 HB per day my plan was 15 but 20 is doable you can do a HB in 18-20 minutes without the observatory if your gens are skilled for speed

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i do 20-30 HB per day my plan was 15 but 20 is doable you can do a HB in 18-20 minutes without the observatory if your gens are skilled for speed
    I know, but unfortunately that sounds like "no life" to me. Can't afford to spend 3 weeks gaming like that.

World
    Newfoundland
    This event is slow torture to death and will cure my computer gaming addiction in one fell swoop. Thanks BB!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    gl then to claim over 68k total eggs for all or lets say 40-50k for gen, explorers, geos and new bldgs.

Also nice move BB to rise prices for some items this year with same loot in eggs.GJ u rushing to fast to kill player base even faster now .Better rise more prices this year and make it impossible .This all becoming pay to play more and more.
    Life isn't about having everything you want. It's about working for the things you want most. In this game you have to decide the things you want most and work for them. Where's the fun or challenge in just getting everything easily?

Reply to Thread