Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Event Quest Chain:
    Every 5 days, you will get one Easter Quest Chain (with several sub-quests), that will offer Stripy Eggs as a reward.
    I did not get the next easter quest chain. It should be triggered yesterday or maybe 2 days ago. I even do not have the countdown timer for it. Some ideas? Thanks.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfatalerror View Post
    I did not get the next easter quest chain. It should be triggered yesterday or maybe 2 days ago. I even do not have the countdown timer for it. Some ideas? Thanks.
    yes we do,- it means bug,- and my best guess is hot fix one of the nearest weekdays. How we will be able to get all quests done within the time of the event and get all our ach points and the upping of the storehouse done -- only the BB gods now.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for Easter basket, the tribute was a very pleasant surprise

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    When using buffs on a friend's island to clear the Party Crashers' camp, a new interface will appear, allowing you to apply multiple buffs, similar to defeating a Golem for the Halloween event.

^^^ i never see that screen/overlay/??? appear .... does anyone else ????

It doesn't say xx of yy needed , it gives no info on no of truces still needed or ???
    Last edited by Harlequin1963; 23.04.19 at 19:00.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin1963 View Post
    When using buffs on a friend's island to clear the Party Crashers' camp, a new interface will appear, allowing you to apply multiple buffs, similar to defeating a Golem for the Halloween event.

^^^ i never see that screen/overlay/??? appear .... does anyone else ????

It doesn't say xx of yy needed , it gives no info on no of truces still needed or ???
    its there just pick ur buff then the little window opens allowing u to pick how many buffs u want to apply

World
    Newfoundland
    It would be better if clicking on the camp would open the window too like in other events. Annoying to search for the correct buff in star.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    so you now fixed the easter quest line, what are you going to do to address the issue we have lost nearly a week of quest time and the quest timer now shows 5 days till next quest ?
    Last edited by hiswitzend; 25.04.19 at 17:32.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hiswitzend View Post
    so you now fixed the easter quest line, what are you going to do to address the issue we have lost nearly a week of quest time and the quest timer now shows 5 days till next quest ?
    We're considering extending the duration of the Event. More information will follow soon.

Edit:

The main phase of the Event is going to last till the 11th of May, 10:00 CEST.

More information is available on the Homepage and in the Dev Diary.
    Last edited by BB_Torkav; 26.04.19 at 15:44.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Nice to hear the event being extended to coincide with the bugged quests, taking that time from removal phase week is not a good idea though, your only giving 2 days to get rid of eggs/get more. Extending removal phase for the extra 5 days seems appropriate here.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Nice to hear the event being extended to coincide with the bugged quests, taking that time from removal phase week is not a good idea though, your only giving 2 days to get rid of eggs/get more. Extending removal phase for the extra 5 days seems appropriate here.
    +. Easter, Halloween and xmass always was 7 days removal phase and now they took 5 days from removal phase to add on regular event lol no comment this is not extension of event!Still same day Event deactivation LOL.gj with another proper fix -10 for this move .Idk maybe someone can explain this to me still same dectivation date 13May like we had before bug with quests. We all trading a lot of eggs on removal phase and that's 7 days to get more from event and now u took that from us after many , many years.Idk whos coming with this new things to kill game or people to start leaving again.And again no u didn't extend event still 28 days with removal like was always.

quote from dev diary btw : THE EVENT DEACTIVATION?
    (13th of May, ~10:00 CEST) still same date idk how do u call this extension of event?
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 26.04.19 at 21:19.

Reply to Thread