Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    +. Easter, Halloween and xmass always was 7 days removal phase and now they took 5 days from removal phase to add on regular event lol no comment this is not extension of event!Still same day Event deactivation LOL.gj with another proper fix -10 for this move .Idk maybe someone can explain this to me still same dectivation date 13May like we had before bug with quests. We all trading a lot of eggs on removal phase and that's 7 days to get more from event and now u took that from us after many , many years.Idk whos coming with this new things to kill game or people to start leaving again.And again no u didn't extend event still 28 days with removal like was always.

quote from dev diary btw : THE EVENT DEACTIVATION?
    (13th of May, ~10:00 CEST) still same date idk how do u call this extension of event?
    Always has to be one the main event has been extended by 5 days which is great for 99% of players because it allows them to get more eggs for the stuff they couldnt get....no one needs 7 days to spend what they have a couple of days is more then enough

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure what the problem is as long as people know the days well ahead of time.. which they do now with the front page announcement. The main event was extended so now we have enough time to complete the quests plus have extra days to send explorers, do more adventures or trade.

Why do you need 7 days total to do purchases or trade? it should not matter as you can just begin doing both the same date you originally planned to do. It actually should be now even easier to get some from trade now since actual event runs longer and only couple of days to use the remaining.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it is fine - cant see why it is a big problem with shorter removal phase. Nice that we have time to do the quest, and nice that we finally got some clear information.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Fair deal, unlike some in the event shop.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

qawpaw
    n/a
    Last edited by qawpaw; 30.04.19 at 09:22.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry i am to impatiece and stupid not go further easter quest, i visit after buffing mayor

I did buff the hunt for easter eggs begin . Then i wanted to check my friends in the guild if they needed party crashes help. When i come back no easter egg hunt adventure started or it was back in the starmenu.

So no finishing questline this time for 7 days?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgwyn View Post
    Coops are rewarded with extra eggs, all coops are listed but Tomb Raiders is left out. Was that intentional or was it forgotten?
    i can see tomb raiders?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Always has to be one the main event has been extended by 5 days which is great for 99% of players because it allows them to get more eggs for the stuff they couldnt get....no one needs 7 days to spend what they have a couple of days is more then enough
    exactly

there is no way in hell would i managed to get borris if it wasnt for them extra 5 days and mates helping me
    you only need 7 days shop time if you got loads res that you can trade to buy in leftover eggs to get whatever you want
    so ok bugs and fixes needed wasnt that good yes i was one of them that needed the fixes for the quest chains but coz of that we did get 5 days extra to get as many eggs as poss
    i didnt us ethem well as rl as usual got in the way but i still got more than i expected i would of if it wasnt for them 5 days

my only thing bb need to make sure dont happen next yr is whatever they did to the quest line this yr dont do that again coz put it back to the old way then the fixes wouldnt been needed
    so go back to how it was couple yrs ago so the quests wont be broke

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now when event is near end I have only one big wish to BB.
    Please cut down in the amount of stuff and detail. It seems to be too much for you to handle.

Try to keep it simple and with less bugs in the future please.
    There is too many bugs in the event, and has been in the future
    There is too many bugs in the new stuff you bring into the game. Many of them does not seem to ever get fixed. I could mention the observatory, and we are only starting to find the bugs in this years Easter events new items.
    Keep it simple and make sure it works right before introducing!
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This is a clear example of the worst quality of coding, the problem that they provide dates HARD coded in their code, so when they extend the event, they extend that by changing the code, and search replace, they seem never have any kind of SOLID principles or any pattern for their code, just a fresh juniors not supervised with review.

The result is, adv started before the end of the event, got no drop after it finished, as the condition here is not correct, and explorer who returned after the event ends got no eggs as well, and many other issues.

RIP TSO.
    3/10 my rating for this event, very negative well deserved for BlueByte on steam.

What I like the new building, new geo but that ruined with the prices.

What I don't like, issues of event, focus on pay to get, like many happy hours during the event and high prices to make people pay, issues of lagging, freezing, long loading, and the buggy game overall...
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 12.05.19 at 01:13.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread