Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Easter Event 2019 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Torkav

Mr_Mc
    I will kiss my kids goodbye on the day before and tell them Daddy will see them in 3 weeks.

Looking forward to this.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mc View Post
    I will kiss my kids goodbye on the day before and tell them Daddy will see them in 3 weeks.

Looking forward to this.
    lol so do i and as there off for easter they can fend for themselves

i like the TRIbute buildings didnt get much info i see though you get one from doing a heroic little tailor now in the achievement section so is this how we get it as nowt listed in the diary except for what it is ...and if so means we can do it after easter if we wish?
    Last edited by hades8840; 12.04.19 at 15:44.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Explorers won't find Stripy Eggs anymore:
    In very rare cases, when returning shortly after Removal phase, Stripy Eggs will still be found.

This reads as if we will no longer get resources from returning explorers sent out just before the end of a event which we have always had as long as the loot table wasnt reset

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    lol so do i and as there off for easter they can fend for themselves

i like the TRIbute buildings didnt get much info i see though you get one from doing a heroic little tailor now in the achievement section so is this how we get it as nowt listed in the diary except for what it is ...and if so means we can do it after easter if we wish?
    Can you please point me in the irection of this information? I cannot find it. If it is an achievement award, you will have to complete it during the event. If it's a loot drop, it would only be for loot during the event, so would also have to do it in event. If it's random loot you'd have to do it more than once (I assume).

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Looks ok except for the price of the Wonderous Residence. Maybe it needs renaming to Whale Residence, i am sure that is who it's aimed at.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Coops are rewarded with extra eggs, all coops are listed but Tomb Raiders is left out. Was that intentional or was it forgotten?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Melhmqn View Post
    Can you please point me in the irection of this information? I cannot find it. If it is an achievement award, you will have to complete it during the event. If it's a loot drop, it would only be for loot during the event, so would also have to do it in event. If it's random loot you'd have to do it more than once (I assume).
    its obtainable now as i did a hlt earlier and got it its not a loot drop its a reward for doing the achievement ...to be honest its rubbish it gives 3 meat per cycle

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    New items, new explorers,geos etc all that is awesome,but loot in eggs from adv almost same in past few years.Before, we had x3 loot for seasonal adv events but no more.Amount for this year is x2 times more then last year Easter event.This mean we need to do 2 times more adv per day now.Last year Easter total 27310 eggs to claim all bldgs,gen. geos etc.This year amount of eggs is over 40k now.Doing all day adv even with prem time + tons of explorers still need about 2k eggs per day.With 30+ explorers u need to do 10 YWC or 20 depends of your luck with low and high loot in eggs. Some other adv 20+ per day to get 1500-1600 eggs from loot on prem.Depends what adv u gonna play all day long for event.Also count time for each adv travel till finish.Good luck to all.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    New items, new explorers,geos etc all that is awesome,but loot in eggs from adv almost same in past few years.Before, we had x3 loot for seasonal adv events but no more.Amount for this year is x2 times more then last year Easter event.This mean we need to do 2 times more adv per day now.Last year Easter total 27310 eggs to claim all bldgs,gen. geos etc.This year amount of eggs is over 40k now.Doing all day adv even with prem time + tons of explorers still need about 2k eggs per day.With 30+ explorers u need to do 10 YWC or 20 depends of your luck with low and high loot in eggs. Some other adv 20+ per day to get 1500-1600 eggs from loot on prem.Depends what adv u gonna play all day long for event.Also count time for each adv travel till finish.Good luck to all.
    your better off doing around 10-15 horseback a day which is very doable just using recruits ....takes 20 minutes to do one from when i send my gens to when i click finish so doing one every 30 minutes to take into account things going wrong so thats at a min 42 eggsx10 plus prem even better if you get the 84 eggs

Reply to Thread