Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Aha, was worth making the incorrect point, thx Man

World
    Newfoundland
    Let the games begin!

Good luck everybody! We are going to need it!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Should explorers bring back eggs when sent before event started ? - They normally do at events, but apparently not on this event

http://prntscr.com/nc3we1
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    No eggs from searches sent before the event. This game has become a joke in it's performance.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Despite me being logged out for 15 mins before event began, and 5 minutes after, my explorers didn't bring back eggs. So now I have logged out again and am impatiently twiddling my thumbs whilst I wait. Meanwhile hubby is sitting next to me egg gathering on adventures. This is a cruel trick, explorers. *scowls*

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry to ask here but how level 51 players can complete "Lost Eggs"/"Compensation" quest when they only have access to Mahogany Wood at lvl 52 ?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    No eggs from searches sent before the event. This game has become a joke in it's performance.
    I sent a Lucky exp out searching before the event (approx 18hrs ago) and he returned with 8 eggs

Update: Another 4 Lucky's have returned just now and they had 8, 8, 8 and 14 eggs
    Last edited by Sheddoe; 15.04.19 at 09:47. Reason: Update

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    I sent a Lucky exp out searching before the event (approx 18hrs ago) and he returned with 8 eggs

Update: Another 4 Lucky's have returned just now and they had 8, 8, 8 and 14 eggs
    Lucky you. Not all of us are that lucky.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Wasn't showing off, just saying that the explorers seem to be bringing back eggs as intended so the game performance may not be affected as you suspected

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    Wasn't showing off, just saying that the explorers seem to be bringing back eggs as intended so the game performance may not be affected as you suspected
    It's not the first time we have this problem. Long ago it used to work perfect, but not any more. I call it a bug. What would you call it?

Reply to Thread