Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I too have no 2nd quest or countdown from 1st quest, have played all events since 2015.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Completed 2018 Easter quests, played since then, no second quest line

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I did all quests last year and I've played every day since then. I have no 2nd quest at all.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? - No
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? - Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? - At the beginning of the event
    Which browser do you use? - Chrome

Has everyone here already played the Easter event in 2018 and also ended it? - Yes, I have played all events since 2016 Halloween.
    Last edited by Vanek10; 22.04.19 at 20:29.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I too have not received a second quest or have a countdown timer showing when next is due (I have not had one at all this event). I got the first quest chain upon logging in for the first time when event started, I log in and out at least a couple of times a day, stay logged in for quite a while, have no issue receiving any other quests, easter related or otherwise (party crashers, gq etc.). According to my achievements this is the 4th Easter event I'm taking part in and have never had a problem getting any event quests. This event was also the first time I have ever sent out explorers before an event to return after the event started and they did not bring any event resources with them, and also the first time that I did not get any event collectibles on home island for the first batch of collectibles, despite them spawning after event start. I use opera browser mostly but have tried chrome and vivaldi for a couple of hours each to see if there was any difference and there wasn't.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have no timer, no second quest line. Have completed previous Easter events; please note - I do not see the relevance of completing previous Easter events - we all have a rl and sometimes it happens and we're not able to log in. Even though I only work part-time I am still studying and have to do the whole adulting thing as well, so don't really have a lot of time to play the game. I might be lucky and get Boris and maybe one other thing this year .... and it would be really nice if just for one event my explorers brought back more higher than average hauls instead of always the lowest number of items possible. Just sayin' :P - while I'm here giving my 2 cents worth I may as well ... right?

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankslayer View Post
    I have no timer, no second quest line. Have completed previous Easter events; please note - I do not see the relevance of completing previous Easter events
    Because that's the suspected cause of the bug in the cut-and-paste-coding.
    HOTFIX!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Got no second quest until now...

Any respect from BB to give us any answer please?
    Hello People

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? No
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? Almost as soon as event began.
    Which browser do you use? Edge. Tried Chrome too

Cache also cleared

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    several players in my guild r now reporting the gift tree timer has stopped counting down after i mentioned mine not working in guild chat.
    So its not just the event quest chains not working but other bits of the game as well.
    To early to tell from my tree timer (3 days to go) but it appears the collectable spawn timer is affected as well. A guild member and my self had a early respawn, in my case a hour early, in his he had not long logged into game and was just collecting his collies.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread