Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for all your reports, they've helped us greatly. We are still looking into those issues and are working on a solution. However, as you can see the end of the event is coming up. We would like to remind you that you can still collect Easter eggs through adventures/trades and other activities. As for the question of what happens with the missing quests, we are working on it and are considering various solutions. Not everything is bound to the removal phase.

Therefore, please be patient and give us some time to find the best solution to your problems. We will consider which steps to take and keep you informed.
    Last edited by BB_Torkav; 08.05.19 at 14:22.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    Can you make a list of thoses issues ?
    And if a fix is going to happen, when ? for each one ?

thank you.
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to create such a list.
    The issues are quite complex and it's impossible to predict when the solution will be available and how exactly it will work.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    How many issues is there ?
    How to know if they impact us ?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This is one of content timing consequence, 5 days for each quest, this happened if you started event not from day one. 4-5 years ago this was not issue, there was quest in queue with no timer, so if you late on event for example 2 days, this 5 days day timer for first quest was running, so you complete first quest in rest 3 days it it was ok and you can start next quest, not in new (personal) time but server time, so that way you can line up 3 quest and do them like in 2-3 days depends on how many you play, it was perfect for me, i was able play only weekends and managed complete all quests. Now i saw on xmas event i almost missed and know ppl who missed on christmass market building on quest chain, because it was timed like that same as current event, and on late start you just don't get 3rd quest to complete chain.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Everyone !
    Since several days I have a Waiting quest called " The Egg Competition " but impossible to start. What is/are the condition(s) to start it ?
    Thank you for your tips

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    jeeeeeeez. how long can something like this take to fix

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin59 View Post
    Hi Everyone !
    Since several days I have a Waiting quest called " The Egg Competition " but impossible to start. What is/are the condition(s) to start it ?
    Thank you for your tips
    There's no fix or workaround at the moment. Our Development Team is still working on it and various solutions are being considered.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    There's no fix or workaround at the moment. Our Development Team is still working on it and various solutions are being considered.
    Thank you for this information about all this many issues, I hope we will have some news soon

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkis View Post
    This is one of content timing consequence, 5 days for each quest, this happened if you started event not from day one. 4-5 years ago this was not issue, there was quest in queue with no timer, so if you late on event for example 2 days, this 5 days day timer for first quest was running, so you complete first quest in rest 3 days it it was ok and you can start next quest, not in new (personal) time but server time, so that way you can line up 3 quest and do them like in 2-3 days depends on how many you play, it was perfect for me, i was able play only weekends and managed complete all quests. Now i saw on xmas event i almost missed and know ppl who missed on christmass market building on quest chain, because it was timed like that same as current event, and on late start you just don't get 3rd quest to complete chain.
    That's where BB outsmarted themselves. They invent something that is to players disadvantage and then they don't know how to run it themselves. Old system was good enough and didn't punish anyone for late start, so why not go back to it.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    17h30min left, tick-tock, tick-tock !!

Any news about the various solutions ?

Reply to Thread