Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same problem. Just finished 3rd quest and now have no timer for the fourth one.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    As I wrote before my preparations quest is gone again- and I still have one quest chain I have not done.

I wrote ticket to support,- think that was my last attempt ever to try getting any help that way. Talking to a door would feel like a more intelligent conversation.
    Included screen-shots of my quest-book and of my achievements to show what quests I have done and what is missing.
    I got the same old auto reply asking me to clear cache and to sent them screen shots of my quest book. and explaining me how to make a screen shot- don't get why the ones I sent was not good enough.

Here they are- if someone more clever happens to want to see them https://prnt.sc/nj286t http://prntscr.com/nj277f
    Have asked in help if there is a pastern to what quest people had when the quest disappeared - but think it is random. I do know that many people besides myself have lost the quest again. And that it does not make any difference how many times we clear cache.

Hope to hear that this is a known bug and that someone will fix it - very soon.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Me too. Have completed my third Easter quest leaving 'The Egg Competition' still to do, but no countdown 'preparations' quest is in my quest book.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same, completed 3rd quest, no countdown for fourth

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have "The easter bunny assistant" stuck in waiting quests and a count down timer for the last one. (must be "Bring back memory")

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I did the third quest chain yesterday and I had the timer. This morning it is gone.....4 days to sort this BB so new quests come up on time please.

Maybe even surprise us and a BB could reply to this thread before the proverbial really hits the fan?
    same here . still have to finish The Easter Bunny’s Assistant but no timer nothing again.

World
    Newfoundland
    I also have no countdown timer for my last quest??? Please advise!

World
    Sandycove
    as per the above observations, 3rd quest completed. got the achievement, no timer for the last quest.....
    WB

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    this is the response from support:
    "I'm sorry to hear the Quests haven't triggered for you. Have you waited for a full hour before contacting us?
    If the Easter quest doesn’t start after one hour since the previous one has finished, please follow the steps below.

First of all, please clear the cache of your browser and your Flash Player cache. These are cleared separately and can have slightly different impacts on the game, so make sure to clear both.

In order to make sure you play on the latest version of the game, I invite you to regularly empty your browser and Flash Player caches.

Additionally, there is a third cache called the DNS cache which, when flushed, can help ensure that all of the files are being downloaded properly from the correct location, and that connections are being resolved over the appropriate channels.

In case the problem persists, could you please send me a screenshot of the quest progress in the Quest Book? Please try to include the left-hand side of the window as well, showing active and waiting quests. If you are not familiar with how to take a screenshot on your machine, please visit: take-a-screenshot.org.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused, and look forward to your response."
    I have advised them " I did wait a full hour, I did clear caches (as I always do before contacting you as it seems to be your standard response even though it rarely has any effect) and I cant send a screenshot of the quest progress in the quest book as there is actually nothing in there to take a screenshot of as there is no easter quest showing. it would be nice if you could actually give a proper response as I am not the only one with this problem as you can see if you look at the feedback on the forum"

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    this is the response from support:
    "I'm sorry to hear the Quests haven't triggered for you. Have you waited for a full hour before contacting us?
    If the Easter quest doesn’t start after one hour since the previous one has finished, please follow the steps below.

First of all, please clear the cache of your browser and your Flash Player cache. These are cleared separately and can have slightly different impacts on the game, so make sure to clear both.

In order to make sure you play on the latest version of the game, I invite you to regularly empty your browser and Flash Player caches.

Additionally, there is a third cache called the DNS cache which, when flushed, can help ensure that all of the files are being downloaded properly from the correct location, and that connections are being resolved over the appropriate channels.

In case the problem persists, could you please send me a screenshot of the quest progress in the Quest Book? Please try to include the left-hand side of the window as well, showing active and waiting quests. If you are not familiar with how to take a screenshot on your machine, please visit: take-a-screenshot.org.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused, and look forward to your response."
    I have advised them " I did wait a full hour, I did clear caches (as I always do before contacting you as it seems to be your standard response even though it rarely has any effect) and I cant send a screenshot of the quest progress in the quest book as there is actually nothing in there to take a screenshot of as there is no easter quest showing. it would be nice if you could actually give a proper response as I am not the only one with this problem as you can see if you look at the feedback on the forum"
    I got the same response and I had included screen-shots, I don't think they even read the tickets we sent - it is just a stupid auto response- and clearly they think we are very stupid when they always tell us to clear cache. As we did not know that is the first thing to try.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread