Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seems that the quest chains are still bugged for some of us.
    I got the preparations quest after the hotfix and got 2 quests . Now I have bring back memory, but after I got that yesterday the preparation quest disappeared. I Now have the quest "Bring back memory" and still have not had "Egg Competition" I cant say for sure but now I am thinking that I am not going to get that. I write this hoping that we don't need to wait another week this time for a fix, if I am right and it is another bug.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, same here. Some of my guildies have count down timer for the last Easter quest chain, some of us don't. Does it mean we will not get the last quest? Would appreciate some BB response, especially if they perceive it will need another fix.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I have same problem - currently on 3rd quest chain but no timer for the fourth so I have same concern that I will not get the last quest and so not able to complete achievements and get all the eggs

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe we are going to have 5 more days for the event \o/

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here. I completed the third quest chain, but no timer for the forth chain. Is it normal or the event chains are broken again?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    same here completed the 3rd quest chain but no easter preparations quest.

Considering this event has been going for years it should be bug free by now. But nope every event gets worse and worse for bugs.
    Maybe instead of giving us new stuff that always breaks the game try fixing all the bugs 1st. Well thats if they want to fix the bugs. Maybe they r trying to get enough to quit the game to justfiying closing it down instead of reprogramming away from flash.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here. I completed the third quest chain, but no timer for the fourth quest.
    Last edited by rabitak; 01.05.19 at 17:08.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I did the third quest chain yesterday and I had the timer. This morning it is gone.....4 days to sort this BB so new quests come up on time please.

Maybe even surprise us and a BB could reply to this thread before the proverbial really hits the fan?
    Last edited by lordloocan; 01.05.19 at 19:52.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    No quest timer for my next quest. Please let us know what's going on...???!! :-)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    lots of bugs showing up now. clicked on a collectable near the excelsior and it opened a granite mason in sector 10 of the southern isles.
    Clicked on nusala to move her. it said nusala but she didnt move a tavern gen moved instead.
    This morning i had a popup saying server is closing down for maint shortly then i got taken back to the login page when i clicked ok. no maint mentioned there and logged straight back in.

Others in my guild r reporting chat keeps refreshing every few mins.

Colectables staying on the island after being collected. it shows the twinkles to say its been collected but doesnt go away till after a refresh.

Reply to Thread