Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hallelujah - why not fire off two quest chains after the Hotfix?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    The purpose of the hotfix is to address the issues with the Easter Event quests.
    As for extending the duration of the Event - no decision has yet been made.
    thanks for this informations.
    hope we are not waiting another 6 days to have a quick decision

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    a hot fix will hopefully fix the issue..
    one of the quest chains ask you to Collect 800 eggs....... i hope this is not given as the final one as we only have 12 days left and 2 quest chains to do.
    Shame as the achievements are used to upgrade the store house and we get these from lots of things....will we have time as there are many low level people who maybe will take time to do the chains.
    it is not easy even for the higher levels to get eggs what with ,work and life interrupting.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    a hot fix will hopefully fix the issue..
    one of the quest chains ask you to Collect 800 eggs....... i hope this is not given as the final one as we only have 12 days left and 2 quest chains to do.
    Shame as the achievements are used to upgrade the store house and we get these from lots of things....will we have time as there are many low level people who maybe will take time to do the chains.
    it is not easy even for the higher levels to get eggs what with ,work and life interrupting.
    You do that part of the quest by trading 800 eggs with a friend.

That's how used to do it on day 1 when it asked for 1200 eggs. Guild all pitched in and we passed the same eggs around. It's quite possible you can do it instalments too. Send 100 eggs 8 times e.g.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    My quest works now, ty BB

However, the counter for the next quest is at 5 days, which would mean the 4th quest will come 22 hours for the end of event...
    I can usually do them fast, but thats pretty tight

And like Snowblizz said, you can do the gather 1200 egg quest by dual trading

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowWarbler View Post
    My quest works now, ty BB

However, the counter for the next quest is at 5 days, which would mean the 4th quest will come 22 hours for the end of event...
    I can usually do them fast, but thats pretty tight
    No final decision has yet been made, but we're considering extending the duration of the Event.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmmm weird. To complete achievements 3 more quest chains have to be done.
    One has started after hotfix. So 2 left and waiting hours is less as 5 days.

Indeed WillowWarbler, last one will start right in front of end of event.

I think it's an easy decision for BB. Extending event by 4 days will solve the problems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm confessed too. After hotfix I have one chain unlocked (running) and second one counting down (5 days). Which means indeed no time left for this 3rd quest chain (which is right now counting down) and not even mentioning 4th chain ... there are 5 chains in total ? I could do one so far before the hotfix. I'm lost, looks like I'm not having chance to complete all chains.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    No final decision has yet been made, but we're considering extending the duration of the Event.
    So a mistake made by coders, which means there are not enough days left for a customer to complete the tasks set, and BB are only ''considering'' extending the time available ?

World
    Newfoundland
    If the event was to be extended, another downtime would be required to implement this.

Instead of potentially extending an already 3 weeks long event, I respectfully suggest to release 2 quest chains at once and keep the end date of the event as originally planned and programmed.
    That would also require a downtime, but whichever way you look at it, that looks like a certainty anyway.

Reply to Thread