Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? - No
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? - Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? - At the beginning of the event
    Which browser do you use? - Chrome

Has everyone here already played the Easter event in 2018 and also ended it? - Yes

No new quest, please fix quickly.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? - Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? - At the beginning of the event
    Which browser do you use? - Firefox (but same on Chrome, IE and Edge)

Has everyone here already played the Easter event in 2018 and also ended it? - Yes

*sigh*
    Seems like every event has had problems..

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    No Easter quest chain for me either. I passed the first quest and then ... void, only Party Crashers works. Achievements are unreachable to me, eggs are not being gathered from quests.

World
    Newfoundland
    My W1 account,which I have played for 7 years has had no quest chain,but my W3 account which was only created late last year has

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Me too...played all easter quests since 2015....no 2nd quest line or any timer.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    played since 2012 every Easter event, and don't have a second questline, some reaction from BB would be nice now!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    just give us all 5k gems as compensation , because even if you fix it in the next 5 minutes, there is not much chance of a 15 day (3 x 5 days) quest chain being completed with only 12 days left in the event

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm guessing BB are in a bind here. I'm assuming they can't tell who has/has not got working Easter quests (hence the request for info in this thread). If they hit the global quest reset button, then it affects the people who do have working quest chains.

I can see those of us without quests being fobbed off until the end of the event after which everyone gets the maximum Spacious Warehouse in compensation.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? - Yes, several times since my guild mates got their wuest
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? - First day of event, around 13:00 CEST
    Which browser do you use? - FireFox

I have also cleared cache and tried other browsers, but I think it is definitely not on my side of things

Played all the quests since 2016, I do not understand how this broke as it is the same as previous years.

In addition to what people are saying about the achievements needed for warehouse, each questline also gives about 200 eggs and other stuff.
    Last edited by WillowWarbler; 23.04.19 at 11:17.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    1. No Easter Prep quest
    2. logged out completely overnight (twice)
    3. I started on the first day of the Easter event (though later than normal)
    4. Chrome

Reply to Thread