Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 282

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

  1. #181
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,363
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    If the event was to be extended, another downtime would be required to implement this.

    Instead of potentially extending an already 3 weeks long event, I respectfully suggest to release 2 quest chains at once and keep the end date of the event as originally planned and programmed.
    That would also require a downtime, but whichever way you look at it, that looks like a certainty anyway.
    shhhhhhh extending the event would allow players to get more eggs maybe buy the last few things they couldnt get

  2. #182
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    87
    World
    Sandycove
    okay
    Hot fix done and yes we have next quest chain.... and the countdown (did not have this before) but we now wait 5 days for next one Event finishes in 10 days...... so quest chain 3 comes 5 days before end of event...... So When Do we Do get the 4th quest chain ???
    the Dev diary gave us 4 quest chains we had to do.... We do not get the achievements to up grade our new building if we do not finish ALL four quests....

  3. #183
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,049
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    okay
    Hot fix done and yes we have next quest chain.... and the countdown (did not have this before) but we now wait 5 days for next one Event finishes in 10 days...... so quest chain 3 comes 5 days before end of event...... So When Do we Do get the 4th quest chain ???
    the Dev diary gave us 4 quest chains we had to do.... We do not get the achievements to up grade our new building if we do not finish ALL four quests....
    yes - my thoughts also - why did they not give us all the quests or reduce the time to 2- 3 days to catch up - most of us should have had the quests on saturday that is 6 days ago. Without the bug we would have been doing 3rd chain now.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  4. #184
    Committed Clicker
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    415
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry BB but this is not a fix, it's only half fixed half messed. Fix would mean that the timers continue from when I was supposed to get the 2nd chain etc. meaning that even with less time to finish now the 3rd and 4th quests would start when they were originally supposed to. Hope you are not thinking that this is any satisfactory solution. Since you were not able to fix it properly the first time could you get back to drawing board and supply us with real fix.

  5. #185
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,308
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Sorry BB but this is not a fix, it's only half fixed half messed. Fix would mean that the timers continue from when I was supposed to get the 2nd chain etc. meaning that even with less time to finish now the 3rd and 4th quests would start when they were originally supposed to. Hope you are not thinking that this is any satisfactory solution. Since you were not able to fix it properly the first time could you get back to drawing board and supply us with real fix.
    Totally agree. Sat for 6 days waiting for my 2nd quest. When it came it took me 2 hours to complete it and now I have to wait 4 days and 22 hours for the 3rd chain which should already have started.

  6. #186
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,563
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    If the event was to be extended, another downtime would be required to implement this.

    Instead of potentially extending an already 3 weeks long event, I respectfully suggest to release 2 quest chains at once and keep the end date of the event as originally planned and programmed.
    That would also require a downtime, but whichever way you look at it, that looks like a certainty anyway.
    Yes, I expect it (the intention) is supposed all (any left) quest chain will be released at once.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

  7. #187
    Jolly Advisor Bobblyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    devon
    Posts
    196
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks for fixing the bug and extending the event - should get my warehouse fully upgraded now (and extra days to collect more eggs as well)

  8. #188
    Committed Clicker
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    415
    World
    Sandycove
    Plus five days? Yes this indeed is a proper fix.

  9. #189
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,308
    World
    Northisle
    Cheers BB, gives back the time for the quests and adds 5 extra days of adventuring. Well done.

  10. #190
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37
    World
    Northisle
    When will the quest chain "The Egg Competition" start?.. It still stays under Waiting Quests.

Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.