Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eent Quest bug

World
    Sandycove
    no second quest for me

Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? cant remember its a week ago!
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? Monday 9.10 am when I logged in that day for event
    Which browser do you use? Chrome

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Time For the hot fix that almost did not happen and some extra time to do all the missions.

World
    Newfoundland
    from BB_Kumakun on the german server
    (translated)

An examination is being carried out. But I can not tell you at the moment if the quest might come up in the course of the night (or tomorrow) or if we have to "lend a hand" in the truest sense of the word. However, we will see the complete downtime and potential losses and ask you to be patient. Since this is not the only way to get eggs, I would ask you to use all the other options and we'll get back to you on Monday (Yes, Monday ^^) with a little update.
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Mr_Mc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    from BB_Kumakun on the german server
    (translated)

An examination is being carried out. But I can not tell you at the moment if the quest might come up in the course of the night (or tomorrow) or if we have to "lend a hand" in the truest sense of the word. However, we will see the complete downtime and potential losses and ask you to be patient. Since this is not the only way to get eggs, I would ask you to use all the other options and we'll get back to you on Monday (Yes, Monday ^^) with a little update.
    cheers kit_

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks like we need to read German forum to learn something. Well, Monday is better then Tuesday, but still a bit too late. Will see if anything happens tomorrow.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 21.04.19 at 02:09.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still didn't get new easter chainquests...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No new quest. Would have been nice to be able to do it when there is time off work.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHAK View Post
    Still didn't get new easter chainquests...
    No, nothing here either!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    no countdown timer no 2nd quest & I couldn't care less about the egg rewards for completing it, cannot get lev 6 storehouse without these quests! Just when you thought the event was going kinda smoothly then bang. BB strikes again.

World
    Sandycove
    Not got mine either. Just thought I would point out to BB, that there is more than just egg collection at stake with the broken quest chain, there is the achievement and spacious storehouse level up involved....just incase they forgot as BB_Kumakun seemed to have missed it in their post
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread