Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible bug with gold hearted geo

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Possible bug with gold hearted geo

I bought both sent both out unskilled they both found a dep which would normally be 300 one was 700 so i assume thats 300x2 plus the other geo dropping 100 dep in it....the 2nd geo only had a dep of 400 the original 300 plus i assume a 100 from the first geo...anyone else had a issue with them yet

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have another problem, that's possibly a bug: gold-hearted explorer refills my endless gold mine - which does not make any sense.

World
    Newfoundland
    The 1 person who asked on April 1st why s/he cant add refills to endless mines will be happy!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Heads-up to anyone using the gold geologist who also has industrial gold mines: there's been a report on another server of the geologist "refilling" the industrial gold mine by wiping it out and replacing it with an ordinary gold deposit. https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...rial-Gold-Mine

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I have another problem, that's possibly a bug: gold-hearted explorer refills my endless gold mine - which does not make any sense.
    I'm pretty sure my gold geo is trying to pull the same trick on me. No other mines have 100 added, and the infinite gold mine had a buff on it with the gold geo's fingerprints. BB has found a way to increase infinity.

Reply to Thread