Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are we the guild for you? Why not join us and find out :D

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    What does it take to become a Zombi,
    DEADication of course and BRAINZZZ are always welcome.

We have no rules, you will get no pressure here,
    just come and chill out with some nice players who also enjoy the game.
    We are a bit quiet at the moment waiting for some friends to return so some new blood would be very welcome.

Apply by hitting the apply button or speak to any Zombi stumbling through the Global Halls.

Looking forward to meeting you
    [ZOMBI] Mortallicus

Please write to me if you are a Guild but would consider a merger..
    Since I wrote the above post a few members have returned but sadly some have not and we will have no choice but to remove those that do not during the Halloween Event. If so we will likely drop to the 2nd page of the Guild List in the Silver Shield.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Nothing wrong with second page. Come and join VALE there and earn more guild coins by losing the inactive accounts.

World
    Northisle
    Thank you for the offer on behalf of Vale Guild, troi and I appreciate the thought but it would not be a good idea
    I must say we are surprised as though both Guilds have great members and each their benefits, we are very different.

We are inviting small guilds from 1 to 25 members to talk to us about joining. You currently have 59 members so you can see the problem, you would have to greatly reduce

Settlers would miss their Zombi friends too.

We are still recruiting folks 25 seats can be made available.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 11.10.20 at 15:25.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Nothing wrong with second page. Come and join VALE there and earn more guild coins by losing the inactive accounts.
    This post is the best advert for not joining Vale that I can imagine

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    This post is the best advert for not joining Vale that I can imagine
    Lol, up to you mate. If seeing half the guild never login floats your boat then hey ho.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Lol, up to you mate. If seeing half the guild never login floats your boat then hey ho.
    Just to be clear this our Recruitment Thread and not for other Guilds to advertise themselves or to try to recruit us.
    We are an honest guild and do not have to lie about another for any feeling of pride, prestige, a lack of confidence in ourselves, or to gain members.

World
    Northisle
    We are recruiting and have 19 spaces to fill.

We have no rules you may play as you wish when you wish and join in chat when and if you want to. Logging in regularly even if it is not every day is being ACTIVE . We believe that our jobs, health and family do come first. So no pressure over Guild Quest completion, quite a few do them and happily.

We have a lovely helpful guild, all adults who enjoy the game.

ADDED 24 October

We are almost one week into the Halloween Event which is of course the best time for a Zombi and enjoying the event. As mentioned here in previous posts we have removed some great members who sadly stopped play and we have been worried about them but we have immediately sent them Invites so hopefully they will return as many do.

If you want to join us just hit the APPLY button in the Silver Guild Shield or contact Mortallicus by game mail. I will answer any questions you may have about our guild.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 24.10.20 at 15:47.

World
    Northisle
    Tombstone Warriors [ZOMBI] - A Guild for Players of all levels

These are hard times in the game as currently it is undergoing the repair of a great many issues The Guild List is only 1 page of guilds instead of many pages and like us there are Guilds in this thread that would like new members. If you are not interested in joining us than please do continue to look through the whole thread. There are guilds of all sizes with much to offer despite many having empty seats waiting for players to return and guild chat not working properly.

RECRUITMENT

We have no Officers just some high level players who love to help new players and to make friends.
    We normally have no rules but for the time being we ask that you just play the game with patience and understanding for the quirks that can actually be amusing and even endearing. We will help you as much as we can. What we can say with certainty is that when the game is mended you will be so pleased that you stuck with it. We all love the game and know that there is nothing else like it.

You may join us - we are a 72 member Guild but with many away waiting for the game to be mended. As the Guild Silver Shield is not working for us please send me (Mortallicus) a friend request and a short mail asking for an invite. You may also whisper any of our members you may see in Global and they will tell me you would like an invite.

We are a guild that will help lower levels with resources, game information, and generally give advice if that is what you want. We are a pay it forward guild. We do not expect anything in return for what we do , we trust that one day you will do the same for other new players. The more you join in with the guild members then the more you will enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 20.10.21 at 13:26. Reason: Lovely friends returned and increased membership from 69 to 72

World
    Northisle
    After being away for sometime, i log in and rejoind my old guild

Feels good to come home, friendly and helpfull.

World
    Northisle
    Thank you for returning to us Riho, it is great to have you back.

Reply to Thread