Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are we the guild for you? Why not join us and find out :D

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle

Are we the guild for you? Join us now and see.

Tombstone Warriors [ZOMBI] - A Guild for Players of all levels

RECRUITMENT
    YOU have to ask for an invite. We do not send unsolicited mail or friend requests. We believe that when a new player asks for friends for a quest this is not asking for a multitude of them or for guild invites We do not have a Recruitment Officer or any officers at all. So if you are interested in our guild you should contact troillus or myself, or any Zombi Player that you have met and liked. We are interested in 'you' we do not compete with other Guilds. If you are in a Guild already you will have to contact us to find out whether we would be a better guild for you or not and we will answer any questions you may have. If despite our answers you still want to join then you are definitely the right person for us

NEW PLAYERS are very welcome
    You may join us at any time (see the silver shield ‘Guilds’ above your friends’ avatars). We are on the first page of the list of Guilds and you may just hit our join button.

However, we do recommend that you choose a Guild carefully and do not rush into making a decision. Read about the Guilds and what we each offer. Small and comfortable but quieter may be your thing, or larger and noisier, it is your choice. There are benefits to be had in all regardless of size and whether there are Rules or none.

We are a guild that will help lower levels with resources, game information, and generally give advice. We are a pay it forward guild. We do not expect anything in return for what we do , we trust that one day you will do the same for other new players. The more you join in with the guild members then the more you will enjoy the game.

PLAYERS OF ALL LEVELS
    We are currently a 79 member guild for players over 16 years of age and we are always looking for members that will enjoy chatting and playing with our friendly ‘mob’ However, of course we all need times of quiet or perhaps we can only make a flying visit. We totally understand and will leave you to join in Guild Chat when you can.

We are a laid back guild with no rules and no officers, you play as you want to play with no pressure. All we ask is that you do not play in a way that causes upset to others. We have many high level players who have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are helpful too. Your resources and lootspots are yours to do with as YOU want. There is no pressure to do the guild quests but we will always help with resources to do them. Of course many do their Guild Quests to help others achieve Guild Coins.

Any questions then please do whisper or mail, troillus or Mortallicus. Or just press the Join button from the Guild Silver Shield

IMPORTANT - When applying to any Guild through the Guild Shield Apply Button only ONE individual (the Leader of that Guild) will get your application. If and when it is seen by him/her is dependent upon when they are online. It does not mean you have been ignored or that the whole Guild is asleep. It can often be well worth waiting for a response especially if you have read that Guild's Description and if you have included a note with your application.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 10.10.20 at 12:27.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Mort

We have played together b4 i believe, your a husband and wife team, would you msg me in game please

Thanks

JT

World
    Northisle
    Hello Jelly, good to hear from you again. Yes you used to be with troi and I a long time ago now. ) I have mailed you and sent you a friend request so you can see when I am online for a chat.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

For all you other lovely people out there yes we are still recruiting . 9 spaces available.

World
    Northisle
    We are looking for new members, all levels welcome. Adults only please

We are a very laid back guild with no rules, you play as you wish. We ensure that you are kept up-to-date with game news and we help each other as much as possible.

Last edited by Mortallicus; 25.09.19 at 15:36.

World
    Northisle
    We have several spaces available and any small guild up to 10 members wishing to join us are more than welcome.

Please contact Mortallicus or troillus by mail or whisper.

Single players welcome too.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 17.12.19 at 11:33.

World
    Northisle
    Hi Mort, good to see you still in the game. Lots happened since we stopped playing, i lost my youngest son a year past April and my mum this June 6 days after her 72nd birthday. I have moved house, i can see my fathers back garden from mine. Got a twin Orthapaedic bed and a high powered Scooter as all the steroids i get have put up my weight and my stenosis dont like it so spending more time in a wheelchair now that out of one. Hope you and the zombie family are doing well. Anyone reading this Zombi is by far the best alliance on here.
    What does not kill them make it stronger

World
    Northisle
    Of course now you are both back home with us. Welcome back

World
    Northisle
    We are still recruiting

Settlers favourite Zombies are we,
    our guild Tombstone Warriors is where you should be
    making good use of our help to play the game
    doing the things that others can't, aww shame

Zombies are organised, work as a team
    our guild chat is busy but not always clean.
    Other players don't notice us, they never see
    right under their noses a busy Zombi might be

Our islands are rich, production so busy
    no time at all to get in a tizzie.
    We are zombies by night and zombies by day
    hardly enough hours to fit in all our play.

No Officers that shout "three strikes and you're out"
    No rules to follow , these we can all do without
    We are all adults here who have nothing to fear
    so come join a guild full of good cheer

Real life must come first, so just play your way
    you do not have to be with us every day.
    There are other Guilds but none like ours.
    Come play with armies or just place flowers

World
    Northisle
    We are still recruiting and have several seats available.

Why not write to us or hit the apply button

We are laid back, easy going , with no rules, and we all play when we can with no pressure.

World
    Northisle
    lol we like cake too

Reply to Thread