Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost Eggs quest is stuck under Waiting quests

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    Can you make an exhaustive list of all the issues you are talking about ?

thank you for our dedication to make this game playable !
    The main issue is that some players are unable to play some of the Easter Event Quests. This has caused a great many more specific problems, e.g. loss of eggs that those quests reward.

As I said in this thread: Easter Eent Quest bug, we're still working on a solution to those issues. When more details are available, we will inform you immediately.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    The main issue is that some players are unable to play some of the Easter Event Quests. This has caused a great many more specific problems, e.g. loss of eggs that those quests reward.

As I said in this thread: Easter Eent Quest bug, we're still working on a solution to those issues. When more details are available, we will inform you immediately.
    There is a least two issues, one with Easter Egg Event, and another with long loading time, that's it ?
    Is there any others issues ?

Are thoses issues related ?

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quest still stuck, and with just 2 days to go it will probably need gems to complete as it contains two rather lengthy quests even if it became active now.
    On some of the other servers the achievement points the stuck quests are on won't make an overall difference apart from a couple of lost buffs, but on here it's the difference between the Easter Storehouse getting to Level 6 or remaining at Level 5.
    This is my 8th Easter event and I've never experienced so much trouble as this year, how was it allowed to get in such a state?
    There's been no change to the format in the last year or 2, so at a loss as to how it's messed up so badly.

If the devs can't fix this, I have a suggestion that would provide enough alternative achievement points to get the storehouse upgrade.
    Adjust the loot of the adv Bounty Hunter so it drops 1,000 eggs.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 09.05.19 at 02:04.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi ya mine never started either just noticed a few people had this problem

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The same problem for me. The quest is stuck. All the other quests are finished

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Still not fixed I see...maybe time to merge these threads?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Still not fixed I see...maybe time to merge these threads?
    or maybe give us some 500 eggs - thats could be equivalent for those eggs which could be earned during this specific quest chain.

Reply to Thread