Reply to Thread

Thread: Buffing blocking options

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Buffing blocking options

Can I please suggest an option whether a player wants to block friends in friends list from buffing a players Island.

And a button that requires guild members to request if they can buff a players island. These two suggestions are to prevent Production chains from being disrupted.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    You can use the "stop buff" buff from the rare prov house to remove buffs done by your friends.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    hmm -10 from here - If I did not want any interaction with other players- then I would not pick an online browser game, and play a game for my self on the computer. Well I could chose not to block anyone, but I am just thinking that there are lots of stuff not working in this game, lots of stuff that could need improving, and this is not really something I can see should be a big problem.
    This is a game after alll, and the world does not end if you get a unwanted buff now and then. I think it is one of the nice aspects of this game that players do interact and also, that it sometimes make things in the game a little less predictable.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread