Reply to Thread

Thread: Merchant: New Shop Catagory

World
    Sandycove

Merchant: New Shop Catagory

Shop at the End of the Stars

Like the Stars, only one of each;
    That many, is within your reach.

1 month cooldown on shop catagory for every purchace.
    Terms and conditions may apply and objects in window are closer than they apear
    The items in the Star Shop is not effected by quantity limits however only one of each is available within the shop.

EDIT: So was suggested that there should be some text along with a suggestion. Here goes.

It is very unlikely that many players, including myself, would be able to buy from the shop, without putting allot more time and effort in.
    I have been playing since before Star Coins got invented and right now about 18K in storehouse.
    Mostly buying the 1 day premium token and the 100 gems and rarely the Rain of Arrows and Assassin.
    Not even using the Laboratory to make Star Coins.

So a simple set of questions.

Do you think we need more things to buy with star coins?
    Would a shop category dedicated to star coins interest you?
    Do you think more dedicated players should have a something to work toward?

Originally my idea for the star shop was that it should unlock at level 50, but I suspect even then the amount of coins needed is out of reach for many.

Its about reaching for the stars.
    It seems impossible.
    But its something you want to strive for.
    Some will reach them and it might be you.
    Last edited by Arrakkamani; 02.05.19 at 12:03.

World
    Sandycove
    add ali addys in for star coins aswell please along with this then yep im all for it

Mr_Mc
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    Whilst I like your thinking, I can't help looking at those numbers and with only 6k SC myself, once again feeling a little Marvin from HHGTTG.
    “The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten million: they were the worst, too. The third ten million I didn’t enjoy at all. After that, I went into a bit of a decline. ” –Marvin
    Still give you a gold star for your thinking +1
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Whilst I like your thinking, I can't help looking at those numbers and with only 6k SC myself, once again feeling a little Marvin from HHGTTG.
    “The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten million: they were the worst, too. The third ten million I didn’t enjoy at all. After that, I went into a bit of a decline. ” –Marvin
    Still give you a gold star for your thinking +1
    Thanks for your reply

You know what they say. The promise of a dream is better than no dream at all.
    I'm not sure if they actually say that but it sounds like something they should say.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    By the time you get to the stage where you could gather that many star coins the extra generals etc would be of little use.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    sure - any bb will add starcoins for gems

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan3 View Post
    By the time you get to the stage where you could gather that many star coins the extra generals etc would be of little use.
    Thanks for comment

Not sure if anyone would ever reach the stage where they make that many star coins.
    But what would they do with the Star Coins if they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    sure - any bb will add starcoins for gems
    Thanks for comment
    We already get Gems for Star Coins.
    By the time you reach 450k Star Coins you would have enough gems from weekly gems to get your first Gem Pit.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrakkamani View Post
    Thanks for comment

Not sure if anyone would ever reach the stage where they make that many star coins.
    But what would they do with the Star Coins if they did?

Thanks for comment
    We already get Gems for Star Coins.
    By the time you reach 450k Star Coins you would have enough gems from weekly gems to get your first Gem Pit.
    I currently have 63k starcoins, and I'm not really trying and buy gems as soon as I can. First gempit? I bought my 10th a month ago. With the number of starcoin available stuff the 75s should have even more.

I'm not sur ehow I feel about the idea. If it's onyl 1 each I guess can lvei with it. Would like to see e.g. the Ali masp for starcoisn though.

Reply to Thread