Reply to Thread

Thread: Easter Quest "The Egg Competition" is not starting

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Easter Quest "The Egg Competition" is not starting

I have had this "Egg Competition" quest for a couple of days and it is not starting, and the first sub quest has a text which should tell me what condition is not met but it says "undefined text" which we have seen before

it is the start condition for the first subquest "More space for eggs" to be precise

Does anyone know what the start condition is ?

picture of quest window is attached
    Attached Images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As your join date indicates that you started in April 2016, I am going to assume you are above level 17 - so we can rule that out.

The only other known condition to start the quest is the 5 day interval between quest lines. If you have waited more than 5 days since the completion of the previous quest line, please contact support.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I've now seen a number of people mentioning this problem.

If you are waiting for quest you should have Preparing for Easter quest counting down.

Those of us who before hotifx did not ahve the Preparation for easter quest got an immediate spawn of last Easter event quest.

I'd contact support, I suspect we'll need a 3rd hotifx to rejig that issues as well.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post

If you are waiting for quest you should have Preparing for Easter quest counting down.

Those of us who before hotifx did not ahve the Preparation for easter quest got an immediate spawn of last Easter event quest.

I'd contact support, I suspect we'll need a 3rd hotifx to rejig that issues as well.
    I have made a support ticket

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post

http://prntscr.com/nkc3jp

i still have the timer here.
    snowy knows tho i have done my last chain in north as he helped me lol but i had no timer there b4 the hotfix so i got the new chain instantly

and please no we dont need a hotfix again easter event would still be going til halloween at this rate
    im just w8n to see what happens when the timer runs out

if you got that after the timer did run out then i will be sending them a ticket aswell coz by rights it should start when the timer runs out (i hope)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here its still not starting ...

https://prnt.sc/11a5mxh

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Check this out .
    A lot of us have the same issue.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...st-line-bugged

Reply to Thread