Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The People Of The Mountain and others

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

The People Of The Mountain and others

Has something changed with the maintain clan campaigns? Or are the guides in the wiki way off as I'm losing troops I shouldn't be all over the place? I've checked the wave and the skills and all are correct, so what’s going on?

World
    Newfoundland
    Weather control station buffs?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    No, I don't have a weather station, and I'm using the guide that doesn't need it, my skills are as they should be and the waves are correct, I have the scouting post and using the buff for extra XP, other than that I'm following the guide to the letter, I'm sure I had the same problem the last time I tried it, that was months ago, seems I'm always going to lose troops that I shouldn't, lost about 200 besiegers and 100 mounted marksmen on top of the troops I should have lost

I've been told by the wiki "Check which are you have active buffs on the adventure. You should have active only Deep Snow (from Unknown Regions venture) If you have more buffs, all attacks will be wrong"

No use at all then as I have other buffs active that I can't turn off!
    Last edited by Steve1077; 07.05.19 at 16:48.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    No use at all then as I have other buffs active that I can't turn off!
    What other buffs? you decide in Unknown regions which ones you turn off and from there all your guides and attacks must match the same ones.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not doing Unknown regions, I didn't have a problem with that, my big problem is with Mountain Labyrinth and The People Of The Mountain, now doing A Giant Battle, can't see any way of changing the buffs that are active in any of those ventures, am I missing something? Or was I meant to turn them off in UR so they were not in the other ventures?
    Last edited by Steve1077; 07.05.19 at 18:51.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    Or was I meant to turn them off in UR so they were not in the other ventures?
    That's what I said. You decide which debuffs you keep by trading with the bosses in UR and they will stay for the last 3 ventures without a chance to remove them. For example if you did not remove Piercing cold you need to use a guide that has it also active because your troops are weaker.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Oh I see, no wonder I'm having problems, thanks for the info

ChapterIX
    Emergency Defense, once more.. Noticed this popped earlier.. My gate was closed (and it was to early to close 2nd gate).. Why did I get extra breakthrough camps?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Did you close the correct gate first, closing the wrong gate results in 3 sets of breakout camps instead of 2 sets.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi hope someone can help I've searched and searched and cannot find where to put water delivery refill, I don't really want to cancel the adventure.
    Ty

Reply to Thread