Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21/05/19

  1. #21
    Forum Explorer sparkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Poland / Finland
    Posts
    340
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Why are you trying to make more stuff
    Because making a carbon copy of an already existing building, where the only change is one parameter responsible for production rate requires almost zero effort from anyone other than the guy that does the graphic part, and even if 2 dozen people buy one of those buildings its already paid off the money spent on "developing" it.

    Id wager with the current state of the game their aproach hasnt been "spend money to make money" for a couple of years now.

  2. #22
    Architect of the Empire
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    957
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Because making a carbon copy of an already existing building, where the only change is one parameter responsible for production rate requires almost zero effort from anyone other than the guy that does the graphic part, and even if 2 dozen people buy one of those buildings its already paid off the money spent on "developing" it.

    Id wager with the current state of the game their aproach hasnt been "spend money to make money" for a couple of years now.
    if that was true. All new stuff would not be bugged to a level that is ridiculous.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  3. #23
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    World
    Sandycove
    we're getting tired of Guild quests that ask for something we are not able to due to our current level. EG 'produce XXX granite" when we are not at the level that allows us to have a granite mine to produce it. Also while its great to get the new special generals it's getting crowded with all these generals, so it would be cool if one could trade in basic generals in for the next level up general say one or two basic general + XX guild coin buys a Veteran general and possibly continue the same way for each level OR be able to sell the generals back to the merchant for gems or guild coins.
    I also agree with others here that it may be best to stop adding new stuff and fix some of the long on going issues. And not providing a work around, that is not a fix, it's a detour. Fix the load times and bugs, stop giving out rubbish such as skins that very few use and just build up in STAR and waste space

  4. #24
    Enlightened Sage Kit_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    868
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousemaid View Post
    we're getting tired of Guild quests that ask for something we are not able to due to our current level. EG 'produce XXX granite" when we are not at the level that allows us to have a granite mine to produce it. Also while its great to get the new special generals it's getting crowded with all these generals, so it would be cool if one could trade in basic generals in for the next level up general say one or two basic general + XX guild coin buys a Veteran general and possibly continue the same way for each level OR be able to sell the generals back to the merchant for gems or guild coins.
    I also agree with others here that it may be best to stop adding new stuff and fix some of the long on going issues. And not providing a work around, that is not a fix, it's a detour. Fix the load times and bugs, stop giving out rubbish such as skins that very few use and just build up in STAR and waste space
    first, there are NO guild quests that cannot be done due to level, they are all level adjusted, you will never be asked to produce something you cannot, there are quests that ask you to ACQUIRE or PAY, but these can be done with trading, and your guild can help with that
    second, you can retrench (send to star menu) any generals you have on your island that you do not need, so making space on your island
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

  5. #25
    Keen Commentor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    169
    World
    Northisle
    What about the "blinking for no reason whisper tab" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post

    Blue Byte are aware of these bug issues and will find a solution as soon as they can .
    It was in 2013, still waiting...
    --
    "Do what you say, Say what you have done" - (c) Soupssss - EveryDay
    "The Settlers Online is a strategy game that requires you to plan your actions to get the best results." (c) BB_Torkav - 17.07.19

  6. #26
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    51
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    What about the "blinking for no reason whisper tab" ?



    It was in 2013, still waiting...
    not really a bad bug that needs fixed imo i would forget about this its not that bad compared to others and wont ever be fixed i dont think so waste of time keep bringing it up

  7. #27
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,737
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh dear here we go again, BB announced a forthcoming update and provide a thread for us to comment on what they are adding to the game and what bugs will be fixed. Instead you lot go on about unrelated items, items of which there are threads you can post in already. And you wonder why BB appear not to listen to us.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

  8. #28
    Architect of the Empire
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    957
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Oh dear here we go again, BB announced a forthcoming update and provide a thread for us to comment on what they are adding to the game and what bugs will be fixed. Instead you lot go on about unrelated items, items of which there are threads you can post in already. And you wonder why BB appear not to listen to us.
    People write here out of desperation. Yes someone already wrote about those bugs in other treads, But BB never respond to most of what we write, and not much does ever get fixed.
    This last few month it is getting worse and worse, culminating with BB telling people to be patient about a bugged event that never got fixed in time, and sending compensation that was more an insult than a compensation. The reaction for some of us is to say BB please stop making any more changes as you clearly cant control what it is you do. Focus on getting back in control instead.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  9. #29
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27
    World
    Sandycove
    quick one - good
    loadingtimes even with fix - AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (2 cups of coffee)

    please fix this

  10. #30
    Ruler of the Land topgearfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,215
    World
    Newfoundland
    There was no loading time fix in this update but there is a settings change you can do for your browser.
    Fighting windmills since Aug 2012.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.