Reply to Thread

Thread: Security Alert !

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Security Alert !

Hello,

Once again, important Flash Plugin vulnerability have been patched by adobe : It could result on any command execution (wich mean take control of your computer, exfiltrate datas, use your computer for illegal activity... etc.

Don't forget to update your old flash plugin.

Source :
    https://helpx.adobe.com/security/pro...apsb19-26.html

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Alternatively, one can also use Google Chrome, which automatically updates Flash Player to the latest version whenever needed wheter you like it or not - and also works way better than FireFox with TSO. I cant compare with other browsers, those are the only 2 I've tested, never seen a reason to change since I tested Chrome.
    Last edited by Kelza; 14.05.19 at 16:18.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelza View Post
    Alternatively, one can also use Google Chrome, which automatically updates Flash Player to the latest version whenever needed wheter you like it or not - and also works way better than FireFox with TSO. I cant compare with other browsers, those are the only 2 I've tested, never seen a reason to change since I tested Chrome.
    Hmm on what planet?
    Google uses its own "pepper flash", not flash player and has serious issues with TSO which is why I use Firefox, Chrome is virtually unplayable and being spyware I wouldn't want to use it even if it did work.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread