Reply to Thread

Thread: GOT themed generals and special powers

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

GOT themed generals and special powers

Hi I know this probably wont ever happen but I have been thinking about these for a while and everyone is welcome to add their ideas to

Yes GOT (games of thrones) is not TSO but i did think these could be a few ideas for generals they could add in the game with the GOT theme as inspiration they would have to change the names of corse
    • John snow general = special ability to rise from the dead unskilled atleast once per adventure use a light buff?
    • denarias general = she could ride a dragon not a horse and have the ability to use a flame thrower to defeat enemys
    • Jamie lanister = demands gold coins off the enemys by waving his golden hand
    • arya stark = the mysterious one who can blend in with the enemies and wipe out 1 camp alone once per addy as she seriously can kick butt
    • tryian lanister = small but wise, can encourage enemies to switch sides to join your troops
    • the night king = halloween time general = special ability turns enemys to zombies that are active for that adventure alone and they help convert the other camps to zombies so you could do a adventure and loose no troops just zombify them all 1 addy per day/week more suited to addys with snow as after all winter was coming
    • theon grayjoy = the iron general he can have some skill linked to iron swords/milita men as hes from iron islands so if you use them he had 100% attack bonus with that troop (i think)

all i can think of the top of my head

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great to see that some still believe that BB can do stuff like that. Sorry to sound negative and pessimistic but.
    We got a mad sci gen - that we so far know can be useful in one camp at one adventure. And on some camps do as good as the MJ, and who have a cool tent.

We got a observatory still bugged after several month. We got a mountain clan chain that is more or less bugged - we got event adventures that a lot pf players was never able to finish because of bugs. we got t................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

My point is that I really don't need any more bugs at the moment,- so would love for BB to tidy up before making more bugs, or more or less useless stuff.

Personally if they do ever get to in charge of the pest control, I already have more generals, than I ever wished for. Would love some new well tested bug free adventures though.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    i Dont care, I want a Dragon. . .

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I want Cobra cheat for adventures

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Fix the current game... don't even think of adding more stuff..... and certainly NOT from some stupid tv program that has nothing to do with TSO.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I want Cobra cheat for adventures
    i dunno what that is

Quote Originally Posted by TheFairy View Post
    Fix the current game... don't even think of adding more stuff..... and certainly NOT from some stupid tv program that has nothing to do with TSO.
    i did say
    Yes GOT (games of thrones) is not TSO but i did think these could be a few ideas for generals they could add in the game with the GOT theme as inspiration they would have to change the names of corse
    was just ideas for new generals with special powers that characters have from the show

we would all love the game to be fixed and bug free i have been playing on a different server since 2012 like you have and there has always been a few bugs in the game and things go wrong i just guess im used to it they dont bother me to much coz i know the smurfs will get around to fixing stuff eventually

Reply to Thread