Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Together we are strong

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Together we are strong

Hello,

Is this a really a planification game ?

How can we plan anything if event like this are not announced ?

Do you remember that some of the most importants buildings upgrades take more than 7 days ?

Why don't you have a minimum 7 days delay to announce events like that ???????

This way of doing thing make people frustrating and think that you are not really taking care of them...
    Many have already left...

Maybe that's what you want ?

World
    Newfoundland
    I am pleasantly surprised by this event. That would not be possible if it was announced 7 days ahead.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This game has a long history of unannounced events and special weeks, dealing with them to the best of your abilities is part of the challenge of this game. The simple fact is even at the best of times the bottlenecks in the game limit the amount you can gain from these events. You choose long term rewards over short term gains in the end hindsight will prove you right.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fine by me that it was not announced, I don't have time for it anyway, but at least I can get some nice adventures in merchant for map fragments. Nice to have a purpose with them for a change.
    No one says we have to participate. I am grateful that there is no flashing red arrow that tell me that I failed it, because I don't have time to do adventures at the moment
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Was a unexpected surprise instead of always looking at the negative ..look at how you can benefit myself i stocked up while i could on MSE and besieged adventures so hard to come by so nice to see a easy way to get some

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    No one says we have to participate
    Breaking news : You are allow to not play this game too

The people who lauch a barrack upgrade (7 days) cannot play this event, because of this lack of information...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    The people who lauch a barrack upgrade (7 days) cannot play this event, because of this lack of information...
    The amount of people starting a 7 day upgrade nearly the same time as the mini event with no units in reserve is most likely a dozen or two tops.

You could think it the other way around too; if there would have been information available beforehand there would be thousands of players preparing for the event stocking adventures, units and buffs advantaging the most out it. This would have a negative impact for BB vs unannounced event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't mind these little, non-compulsory (read: events with good one time rewards) events, they are nice and entirely optional. Only people that just started upgrading their barracks for 7 days might have an issue but I bet that % is minor, and they don't really miss anything aside from some extra resources which they can still get with a bit more effort when their barracks get back

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Breaking news : You are allow to not play this game too

Lets be honest your sole goal is to complain you do it on numerous threads and always look for the negative in any situation warranted or not... and you do have a point if we only had one barrack but common sense would tell you not to upgrade both at the same time so your gameplay wouldnt be too disrupted

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

then they can get lootspots as its 2 player addys they have the bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    Lets be honest your sole goal is to complain you do it on numerous threads and always look for the negative in any situation warranted or not... and you do have a point if we only had one barrack but common sense would tell you not to upgrade both at the same time so your gameplay wouldnt be too disrupted
    not sure if i can say this sorry mods if i cant
    but well said ginny coz seems to me they are forever moaning on here aswell

Reply to Thread