Reply to Thread

Thread: If the service is not the same - why is gem price ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

If the service is not the same - why is gem price ?

We have seen many times that the information and even stuff like event items brought back with explorers differs on this server compared to German and French servers.
    It seems it is more important to BB to give information there than here. On Easter event we was told that we had a small chance to get event items from explorers after event was over. That seemed only to been true German and French - that even had a count down timer that told when the last chance to sent them out was.

It seems all in all like we are some kind of discount compared to the German server. It that is so - we want discount prices on gems. If not we want the same service like on any other server- same information,- same chance to find stuff - same help to find out when last chance is to sent explorers.

If you removed the chance to find anything on this server - then it would be fair to tell us- ( and remove it on other servers also) - or if we are not getting the same service - reduce the gem price here.

I would think that was a fair suggestion, I don't think it is fair that we have to ask German players what is going on because BB does not want to bother put information here. I don't think it is fair that we seem to come 2nd or 3rd.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    We have seen many times that the information and even stuff like event items brought back with explorers differs on this server compared to German and French servers.
    I sincerely doubt you have seen anything "many times" unless you consider countless rumours true.

It seems it is more important to BB to give information there than here.
    This is true, but it is also natural for a company based in Germany, when also majority of the early game community was also german-driven.

On Easter event we was told that we had a small chance to get event items from explorers after event was over. That seemed only to been true German and French - that even had a count down timer that told when the last chance to sent them out was.
    What you've been told and whats true might be 2 completely different things. I dont know much about whats happening in this version, but based on the history of communication on the Polish side it seems some CMs dont have slightest idea what infomation they are supposed to provide.

This still makes it a sign of gross incompetence, but nothing idicative of preferential treatment.

I dont know if you're willing to trust me on that, but as someone playing DE, following PL and EN, I can tell you you have it as bad as all of us

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    How a question is asked can make a big difference to the answer, it can also slew the answer in a particular direction. You provide us with unsupported hearsay to back up your argument despite what the fact that evidence to the contrary is available in the forum's.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread