Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prem friend buff

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Prem friend buff

Prem friend buff is going to be lengthened,is that the correct move?

Wouldn't it be of more beneficial if it was shortened? say 12hours instead of 30 and with it change the price to 3k SC or 1k gems-the cooldown would also be changed to 4 days(starcoin) instead of 14

If shortened players would be able to get more percentage of time to use the buff-some would even get the 100% use by using it when they can be there for that amount of time on the game,but nearly everyone that applies it will get a hell of a lot more percentage of use that the option you're doing atm...... where as lengthening it say to 36/48 hrs or whatever the case is going to be doesn't really help as much as it sounds-say its 36hrs how much of that time are people working/sleeping? 50/75%?? no-one can or should be pushing themselves that much over a longer period of time to get their own opinion of how much they need to get from it.

You may find people not sleeping or whatever to get the most out of it which isn't a very health smart option for BB to be adding to the game.

World
    Newfoundland
    Im curious about level 75 players ability to buy it. Do you guys collect enough star coins to buy it every 2 weeks?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    totally agreed cheethamhill

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Im curious about level 75 players ability to buy it. Do you guys collect enough star coins to buy it every 2 weeks?
    bet they can as i can get close to that in two weeks if i wanted to

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm level 75 and have 271k SC so I doubt others have any problems with that

but I doubt level 40/50's etc have that ability so making it shorter and cheaper is a better option for the lower leveled players

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    15 days lol-yeah well that is a bit higher than I expected lol-so forget this

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Can you have the premium friendship buff running on your island at the same time as normal premium?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Melhmqn View Post
    Can you have the premium friendship buff running on your island at the same time as normal premium?
    Yes.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    This is worth getting now with the increased duration, cant believe anyone bought it for only 30hrs duration, ppl must have a ton of starcoin in reserve!

If like me you have 15-20k sc on average then this is expensive but running it for 1st 2 weeks of an event is just about worth it, 20% speed on scouts is decent, would've liked to see a boost on adv drops as in events would've been nice.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    French server seems to be having issues with this buff and the event hope that will be fixed seeing you now know about it before we have the event

Reply to Thread