Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    when many of us have played since amiga days, its very hard to replace,
    I still love playing settlers II
    big difference to the amiga/pc games than the Browser based game

qawpaw
    that's true online version its best game ever made

World
    Newfoundland
    if this one's the best game ever made for you, then clearly you havent seen much

qawpaw
    i played over 1200 games both on pc and online i seen it all

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    if this one's the best game ever made for you, then clearly you havent seen much
    Which do you consider to be the best for you? And when you are at it, can you give us the list of 3 best games in your ranking?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Nine years playing(must really hate it) and the three years I have been here I am struggling to find a post where you're not putting the game down...why you still here?

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    Nine years playing(must really hate it) and the three years I have been here I am struggling to find a post where you're not putting the game down...why you still here?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    Nine years playing(must really hate it) and the three years I have been here I am struggling to find a post where you're not putting the game down...
    Oddly enough my last post wasn't about putting the game down, but being genuinely curious why someone would consider this, out of all possibilities, the greatest game of all time, especially in a thread about the game creator neglecting to keep that "greatest" game alive.

Also :
    Nine years playing
    I dont know if anyone told you that, but you can log out of any amount of time and your account remains existing

why you still here?
    Because past certain level of incompetence things start to get amusing. Just now, with the latest update, on polish version they struggled even with properly translating the names of the 2 buildings they introduced. Gave some people a few laughs.
    Last edited by sparkz; 22.07.20 at 06:39.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oddly enough my last post wasn't about putting the game down, but being genuinely curious why someone would consider this, out of all possibilities, the greatest game of all time, especially in a thread about the game creator neglecting to keep that "greatest" game alive.

Also :

I dont know if anyone told you that, but you can log out of any amount of time and your account remains existing

Because past certain level of incompetence things start to get amusing. Just now, with the latest update, on polish version they struggled even with properly translating the names of the 2 buildings they introduced. Gave some people a few laughs.
    ya can't make it up a lol

Closed Thread