Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash ending in 2020

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    It does not as it's from February. Actually it makes things just look more alarming as it's now almost 6 months from that tweet and they were doing the same thing they were doing 2 years ago which is looking for an alternative. At this point of the year as EOL is here in 5 months you should no longer be looking for alternatives but already implementing them as they should be tested and production ready shape in November. Some browsers will remove the support in early December as developers leave for holidays. I say November because they also have to deploy the new solution to Steam and to all servers if it requires more changes than just a new download. At the moment the Slim browser does not even support the Ubisoft login properly but they have not updated it.

Regardless if they have it ready or not there should have been a blog post of what have they picked as their solution or what options they are even looking at as they have clearly said HTML5 will never happen. Two of our guild members with join dates from 2012 just quit the game now in this event due lack of communication and as it looks like the game has no solid future.
    I could not agree more. When I first read that tweet way back in February I was very optimistic. But its obvious that to have no more recent assurances can only mean one thing

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord6Smeg View Post
    u feel that way if you want, its not being like a kid ,, i feel differently tbh the only way big company's like this actually listen is through sales MONEY talks on games likes this ,, no point in moaning , making complaints ,, if nothing is done i certainly won't being playing anything ubisoft bluebyte related BUT i will make my feelings heard evan no their is plenty of other games out their.
    and thats the way you fell

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    lets be honest , if this goes the settlers name will be remembered by me for
    1. the re-issues of the original games, still with bugs : https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisp...mp-Bug-Reports
    2. the new settlers game , postponed indefinitely : https://www.thesettlers-alliance.com...settlers-team/
    3. the web game that keeps adding bugs , and has many long term never fixed properly bugs : https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...chnical-Issues

I will continue to play due to friends i have made here, BUT, will not be investing long term, i remember how quickly they shut down anno-online.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    funny how the devs answer chat / login / gems problems but the MAJOR 1 this thread they stay clear from lol :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord6Smeg View Post
    funny how the devs answer chat / login / gems problems but the MAJOR 1 this thread they stay clear from lol :P
    Thats prob because they dont want to be caught in a lie ....it's better to ignore and evade then to lie

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Thats prob because they dont want to be caught in a lie ....it's better to ignore and evade then to lie
    *than
    That little vowel changed the meaning of the sentence

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    the TSO way ,, to all i would start looking for a TEMP new browser game if i was you

qawpaw
    nothing can take over for settlers its a life style

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    nothing can take over for settlers its a life style
    Funny, but sort of true. Haven't found a game that could replace TSO for me.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Funny, but sort of true. Haven't found a game that could replace TSO for me.
    If you find it, write it down here please!

Closed Thread