Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash ending in 2020

qawpaw
    i know
    but that is not a windows store app, even it have no mac support, the frontpage browser you refer to,
    and it still uses flash though.
    Last edited by qawpaw; 31.05.20 at 19:25.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Windows store has pretty strict rules for apps that are released there and app relying on unsecure manual install or embedded flash is most likely automatically rejected.

If you just meant a full port to a native windows only app then they could have just made a HTML5 version that would have worked with windows, macos, linux, chromebook, etc. and even with most high end tablets and mobile phones. Even our guild has 3-5 players using mac or linux.

qawpaw
    thanks for that just what i wondered about

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    it would be nice to have an update on the flash situation please with just 6 months to go until flash is not supported - i use microsoft edge and get a warning every day when i try to login. if i need to spend all my gems in the next six months so that i can get as far as possible before everything stops and the game is inaccessible then i would like to know

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    You better start spending then.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    with no proper updates or anything and the domain expires on the 5/2021 seems to me like am on a echo of Anno

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord6Smeg View Post
    with no proper updates or anything and the domain expires on the 5/2021 seems to me like am on a echo of Anno
    If the game does just die off shame they covered themselves from all the people who would rightfully want chargebacks to money spent as they would know the game was ending and withhold that info to increase sales

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    alot of peeps don't know about domain stuff hades ,, what i don't like is no updates from either ubisoft or bb the fact that its these who have paid for gems over the many many years to keep this game going and for what ? any good company would keep their customer's uptodate ,, seems they not learned from anno

Added

all this smells tbh and if i was to use me finger i would have to wash it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord6Smeg View Post
    Can they renew the domain?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Can they renew the domain?
    yes lordloocan but with the TOS being this popular they normally renew very early ,, alot of popular games and other sites normally do the same renew early

we will have to see what happens BUT would be nice for some input from either ubisoft or bb

Closed Thread