Reply to Thread

Thread: Yearly events Calendar

ChapterIX

Yearly events Calendar

Hi,

I think it would benefit everybody to a feel for what's scheduled into a year events wise. I know there are 3rd party sites offering clues, but I think BB are missing an important sales trick here. Knowing exactly when events will take place is bit of guess work, which in our information age.. Either here, on facebook, main web page, or all three - Would be awesome.

If BB wanted to protect particular event titles within the calendar, fine.. Just call it something like 'surprise event' with a start/end date and fill in the blanks nearer the time.

CIX

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Wouldn't be possible every year. For example, Easter isn't on the same date every year. As a general rule, we have Easter, Halloween and Christmas, which are around the same time as the normal calendar.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    BB only know when they would like them to start, which is not the same as when they would actually start.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

ChapterIX
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Wouldn't be possible every year. For example, Easter isn't on the same date every year. As a general rule, we have Easter, Halloween and Christmas, which are around the same time as the normal calendar.
    Well actually.. We already know when Easter is the following year, this isn't decided on January 1st haha

In 2020 it falls on Sunday, April 12. Good Friday is therefore April 10, and the Easter Monday bank holiday is on April 13.

So technically.. Totally is possible

Reply to Thread