Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event 2019

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Given cheethamhill's findings, I wonder if the "single production buff" means "single building", rather than "+100%" that we were all assuming. ie it will work on Aunt Irma, Rainbow, Red Flying etc as they work on single building, but not on say Kitty Lure, Efficient Traps etc, ie those with radius effect which work on multiple buildings?

Presumably it wouldn't work on Christmas Market buffed buildings either then, but hopefully the barracks boost WILL stack with Skunk and Training Grounds.

Hopefully the Dev Diary will clarify, but I suspect given past performance it will be cryptic/vague and we'll have to discover the full mechanics by buying/using. If BB are reading this, perhaps it would be wise to include examples of each attribute, ie say what will and won't stack etc.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    my curiousty got the better of me and i tested the buff on the test server it doubles all buffs that are placed on a building steak, rainbow .employee, and the xmas market all of them so works like a extended version of the love crazed buff from valentine event...except doesnt work on epics which is really odd ....also even though it works with prem nice bonus it doesnt work with the scouting hut i ran several adventures and the xp or star coins didnt change when the scouting hut was activated..did buff my way through the adv dont know if that would have a impact

also worked very nicely on barracks dropping 25 recruit build 12 minutes 30 secs to 6.15 add a recruit guide and that dopped to 2 mins 5 secs this buff will be great during events
    and s it works on the prov house can finally speed up book making

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Arthur-It does work on the market and the FT castle-Yeah the barracks produce at half base time-with added iceswimming,4 ETG,rec guide and egg roll I had MS at 10sec per 1

Hades-I found it to work on the scout post,It didn't work for 3/4 hours as I placed a love crazed and that seem to bug it till the love crazed expired
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 08.06.19 at 09:57.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    ....also even though it works with prem nice bonus it doesnt work with the scouting hut i ran several adventures and the xp or star coins didnt change when the scouting hut was activated..did buff my way through the adv dont know if that would have a impact
    Pretty sure scout post bonus only works on xp earned by generals.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Yep, that's my experience at least. Buff kills doesn't get affected by scouting post, you would have to use generals to get the extra xp.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    arh will go back and try something like swamp witch

tested swamp witch and indeed ended up with 14k xp using skilled marys
    Last edited by hades8840; 08.06.19 at 13:55.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is a shame we cant self buff though you will either have to find a swap or buy from a lvl 75 and i did notice on the test server that the 30 hr version actually lasts 48 hrs or so seems you gained the 50% buff bonus

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    only had 30hours here on live, was getting 2.7mil from 2nds. I did not think to look at how Boris, Mary and fast learner may have affected the result.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    only had 30hours here on live, was getting 2.7mil from 2nds. I did not think to look at how Boris, Mary and fast learner may have affected the result.
    ok that seems a lot from i assume 2nd thief? or was that 2.7 mill on the test server withe the triple xp +50% from friend buff and +50% scouting hut and prem? if that is so lol i know what i am doing during event

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    nice change on the friendship buff 15 days is awesome could you clear up this though"" • All single production buff effects are doubled!! " does this mean only buffs that are +100% will be affected so things like steaks etc anything above that like employee buffs or rainbows snacks etc will be uninfected nevermind on this i see it does ...i gather love crazed buff wont stack with this will you still be able to cast it though while the friend buff is active i cant test it as you dont have that buff on test server? because as epic yards are not affected will lose out on a bonus on them
    I read the '' All single production buff effects are doubled!! '' as all buffs affecting a single building ( irma's, steak, rainbow .... ) will be doubled - area buffs ( zone-buffs, kitty-lure or chrismas market ) will not - but all still stack.

Reply to Thread